Tips on getting site recognized to start purchases coming in.

Quenncy

Hey guys I would like to ask if there is any tips either automated or manual that I can get my site recognized more so that it can start making me some income (sales). Also if you can look over the site to tell me what I might be missing to receive my first real purchased? Here is what I have done so far.

http://quenncy.com

My site has been up for over a month with 0 sales

My site has had 6015+ visitors

I have a Facebook, twitter & pinterest page for my site.

2298 out of 2298 products indexed for search

I have manually added my site to 6 search engines

I have used several marketing modules

I have 5 subscribers currently

I have tested my PayPal checkout via sandbox and live a couple of times.

I offer free shipping on all my products.

I have discount vouchers for a percentage off on certain categories.

If you can have a look and tell me what I am doing wrong or need to improve on to make sales it would be great-full as I have lots of time and products invested with no sales to show for it.

Thanks,

Q

post-436663-0-14405100-1410380648_thumb.jpg

There is no magical formula..as far as I know  :)

Just some hints:

Study your visitors behaviour through Google Analytics to improve content.

Get your site linked from other more visited websites. 

I recommend you to start a banner exchange campaign with other sites.

If you have a budget, you can try a short-time campaign in Adwords... Although you need more than a little budget to get conversions when your site is so new.

• Like 1

this 6015+ visitors is not what you really think, read carefully A visitor can also be considered a person who has visited your shop multiple times.

So if you visit your shop daily 10 times you have 10+ visitors

you would want to link your shop with google analytics and add some filters.

to make an idea:

in one of my shops i have in BO 7716 visitors, but the real number is in analytics and it is like 650 and i have only 11 orders (shop is 1 month old). My problem is that i have only 3 backlinks

• Like 1

It's not just about getting your site recognised, think more broadly:

1. Who is your target market? (This is not that clear to me having looked at your site)

2. How can you reach these people offline (advertisements, flyers, events etc) and online (other sites, blogs, social media etc)

3. Think of how you can encourage these people to visit the site (good advertisements, vouchers, giveaways etc) - incidentally, you have no "about you" page which lots of people look for with newer sites

4. Ensure the look of your site matches your visitor demographic (e.g. your logo is small and looks out of place with the products you sell)

5. Make the visit to your site a pleasurable experience by making it intuitive with good quality pics and text

6. Make the checkout process as effortless as possible and accept multiple payment solutions

Working on the above is a never ending, relentless task.  As others have suggested, Google Analytics is a key tool for understanding your visitors and their behaviour.  It is invaluable in finessing the above.

One final word.  It doesn't matter how well you do the above, if you're not selling products that people want at competitive prices then you're always going to struggle.

Good luck with it!

• Like 1

Thank You all for your input. I will do just as you have suggested and hopefully it will improve my site to my sales. Again thank you for taking the time to get me some helpful tips and tricks, I greatly appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Quenncy

• Like 1