Payment: After payment don't turn back to my site, but it load a white page!

Andrea_Firenze

Good evening to all. 

I tried to set up Paypal on my website with Prestashop 1.6.0.6 but something is wrong. 

The user is correctly directed to paypal, with the proper amount, and processing payments. 

The problem comes when then Paypal should redirect to my website: there is a blank page and order is not completed on the site. 

The result is that the order is paid on Paypal, but not compare in the store (with the consequent problems of managing and tracking customer orders). 

I contacted Paypal that bouncing in Prestashop the problem. 

Do you know if we need to set the Paypal account in some way, in particular for redirect to our site? 

Thank you, 

Hi, for bank page turn on error reporting.  (you may also be able to see php error log from hosting account)

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

once you have error then it's very possible you can search for this error and find solution.

Hi, and thanks for the quick answer.

this is the log-error:

Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPPINGAMT in /home/ucd2l15b/domains/karasciostreetwear.com/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_orders.php on line 70 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Can't load Order status' in /home/ucd2l15b/domains/karasciostreetwear.com/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php:156 Stack trace: #0 /home/ucd2l15b/domains/karasciostreetwear.com/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1361): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(14, 2, 7.5, 'PayPal', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 1, false, 'a4185af9a70bdcf...', Object(Shop)) #1 /home/ucd2l15b/domains/karasciostreetwear.com/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(290): PayPal->validateOrder(14, 2, 7.5, 'PayPal', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 1, false, 'a4185af9a70bdcf...', Object(Shop)) #2 /home/ucd2l15b/domains/karasciostreetwear.com/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(306): validateOrder(Object(Customer), Object(Cart), Object(PaypalExpressCheckout)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/ucd2l15b/domains/karasciostreetwear.com/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php on line 156

Anyway, in according with other post i have read, before testing, i have change the permission value of Paypal module from 755 to 775, but it is the same thing. The Issues is present.

So, looking at the log, i understood that the issues are made by a bad/error configuration, but i don't understand where...what i can do to work it?

ok, now i have understood the problem, since i have local installed PS 1.6, i have deleted for error the original order status and i have make a new order status with that id, hoping nothing changes..

does exist a method to repair the id in according with php? aligning the id's to the order status? 

thank u so much for the help and for the quickly answer! 

ok, now i have understood the problem, since i have local installed PS 1.6, i have deleted for error the original order status and i have make a new order status with that id, hoping nothing changes..

does exist a method to repair the id in according with php? aligning the id's to the order status? 

thank u so much for the help and for the quickly answer! 

I would unpack/install native ps your version.

then you could export the order status table and langs from the clean install

then on product (rename those tables) and import the native shop tables.

always back up before doing this sort of fix

So if I understand you correctly: 

1) I make a back up of the DB 

2) I install again the PS 1.6 

(but I do not know if I have to make a new installation from the beginning or only the ftp, or DB side only, or install the native version to another domain and then export only the tables of orders) 

3) change the orders table in the DB with that of the native PS1.6 

(but I do not understand one thing, I do the same thing for the product table? because I already have more than a hundred of products and going to overwrite / rename the product table wouldnt lose them all)

I apologize for all these questions, but I do not want to risk losing the work done so far, and would like to do a job well done..

Great! I'm very familiar with building websites, it's my job, but prestashop is the first time you use it, so I prefer to be cautious and if I see that I can not do with your advice and your guide will be my pleasure to get back to those in charge will give me help. I have phpmyadmin and see all the tables in prestashop, in particular those relating to orders. 

Correct me if I'm wrong: 

In addition to back-up that I've already done this morning. 

I now have to install original PS 1.6 in another domain in my possession. 

Once installed, enter the phpmyadmin of my "false" site and do an export of the tables relating to orders, specifically those of which I have sent you the screenshot attached. Or just the ps_orders table? 

Schermata%202014-09-09%20alle%2015.11.54

Enter the phpmyadmin of my "real" site and do a import of these tables. 

Refresh the page of my control panel and the game should be done, right? 

The only thing I do not understand is in addition to the tables of the orders I have to do an import / export other tables?

Great! Thanks so much! Now everything is ok, after the payment the redirect work very well and all orders are registered! 

explanation: 

1) I  local installed PS 1.6 new and original.
Through phpmyadmin I exported only the ps_order_state & ps_order_state_lang tables.

2) I imported through phpmyadmin the two tables in the DB of my site, by setting "Add DROP TABLE / VIEW / PROCEDURE / FUNCTION / EVENT" 

3) I deleted the browser cache 

4) made ​​payments on a test product 

5) now works!

Thanks so much again! 

The post can be considered DONE!