weird changes with tax

Hallo,

I have the new version of the shop and it worked well, until suddenly the tax changed.

I have changed to different languages, even added and removed tax codes, gone even into the dabase and it showed the

example 100% taxation and still the calculation came out wrong ie 31.46 instead of 34.90

I believe it is a PHP error can someone help ?

I have had contact with the dutch admin of the dutch forum, but also he could not help .....

Hallo,

I have the new version of the shop and it worked well, until suddenly the tax changed.

I have changed to different languages, even added and removed tax codes, gone even into the dabase and it showed the

example 100% taxation and still the calculation came out wrong ie 31.46 instead of 34.90

I believe it is a PHP error can someone help ?

I have had contact with the dutch admin of the dutch forum, but also he could not help .....

anyone please ???

some strange things have happened .

the most so is that when i woke at night a looked again and changed and changed back to the current template the tax was back,

though only for one thing i needed to go to every product and reset the tax.

some strange things have happened .

the most so is that when i woke at night a looked again and changed and changed back to the current template the tax was back,

though only for one thing i needed to go to every product and reset the tax.

Maybe it was related to the server cache, you could ask you hoster to have a look at your server logs and ask when/how the server cache is reset.