Failed to upgrade to Moon theme - Need help urgently - Database problem - SOLVED

I have wrecked my database somehow. I don't really understand how the Prestashop database works.

It seems to take information from the modules and if you alter the modules or theme it sometimes won't revert back when you undo it and copy back your old files.

Can someone explain how the database works for me?

The text on my home page has changed and all the layout has been messed up. Can anyone help?

What are the tables that affect the layout and themes within Prestashop?

Any would be very much appreciated.

You know what, if anyone could actually help me upgrade to that black/white theme I would be grateful.

Instead of trying to get back my old site layout I would be wiling to upgrade to black white. I previously removed the moon theme and modules because they did not work properly.

If anyone has any spare time and could go through it with me live I would be forever in your debt... :)

Hey it looks like you should add some top margin I tried 30 PX to the top and it looked better in FF looks like your logo is fine Good Luck I'm just a noob but like to help out when I can

Many thanks for your reply! Was very much appreciated!

Where abouts did you add the 30px? Was it in header.tpl and if so where abouts in there?

No not in the tpl just in the css try adding add margin-top to #header {width:890px; height:50px; margin:auto;} about line 76 in blackwhite/css/global.css ggod idea to make an overide blank global css for changes like that tho explained fully at the wiki cheers Your IE prob usually a float issue in my experience I hate it

No not in the tpl just in the css try adding add margin-top to #header {width:890px; height:50px; margin:auto;} about line 76 in blackwhite/css/global.css ggod idea to make an overide blank global css for changes like that tho explained fully at the wiki cheers Your IE prob usually a float issue in my experience I hate it

Your an absolute legend!! Many thanks!!!

I can now see the top but the rest of the layout below skews. Have a look now and see what you think. It's not displaying properly but would I get away with that?

It's so annoying... I've been viewing the site mainly in Safari, and it looks OK. In IE the home page actually looks perfect but when any links are clicked the nav tree (Breadcrumb) displays behind the main links bar... So I had to move the breadcrumb down using CSS.

Now the headers for each page are overlapping with the main links, can't find where to edit the css to lower them...

And of course the login details and forms appear at the bottom of the page still... Does anyone know how to move the tree within the css?

Completely stuck. Can't work out why IE won't display the authentication forms at the top of the page... Keeps dropping to the bottom like a float or double margin error, but I don't know how to fix it. Can someone please help me!!?!! Utterly pulling my hair out here...

Works fine in FF and Safari!