addons.prestashop.com says "Fatal error"

jaggop

This has been bugging me for about a week now.

Whenever I try to go to addons.prestashop.com - either by typing it or clicking the link - I get the message "Fatal error" and nothing else.

I have tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Incognito windows, being logged in, not being logged in, addons.prestashop.com/ru and a lot of other things. The page will not work.

I understand that there was some update at the beginning of the week, and that most people don't have the problem any more. But I do - so any way to get back spending money on modules? :)

Hi vekia,

Yeah, that is the weird thing. It works for everyone else. 

But for me, it has given "Fatal error" for a week, no matter which browser I use, or what settings I have.

...well, I guess if nobody else has the problems, it's uphill to figure out. I don't have problems with any other sites that I am aware of.

do you have another computer or device that you are able to use to confirm if the probably is with this computer?

In all probability it is with this computer, but I cannot imagine having malicious software on the computer; it's a business pc, so my rights are limited

And perhaps that is the reason you are having problems

Yeah, so if I knew what it was that Modules need now that it didn't need before, I'd have a chance to get firewalls opened and blockers disabled accordingly. Right now, I really don't know what to do.

Hello, 

Could you try to enter the website from an other computer to see if there isn't a problem with your IP address ?

It looks like I can enter from other computers. Other computers on the same network, though, so would have to be my internal IP and some weird routing error...

irbisdiver, it seems very similar to my problems. And you probably had auto-logon registered on addons.prestashop.com too?

So, either our usernames are corrupted or something is corrupted in some auto-fill setting somewhere...

We may be getting somewhere now :)