Logic with Cart Rules

nicolasgali86

Hi,

I have installed prestashop and used it for a while. I need to modifiy the way Cart Rules works nowadays.

I configured the cart rule so that if a customer buys a product A (quantity one) and product B (quantity one), then it gets poduct C (quantity one) as a prize. So, this is what happens from the poit of view of the customers:

Case one

As a buyer, I select 1(ONE) item of product A and 1(ONE) item of product B, as a result, I get 1(ONE) item of product C as a gift. This is OK!!.

Case two

As a buyer, I select  3(THREE) items of product A and 2(TWO) items of product B, as a result, I get 1(ONE) item of product C as a gift. This is wrong. It should be 2(TWO) product C as a gift.

Case three

As a buyer, I select  3(THREE) items of product A and 4(FOUR) items of product B, as a result, I get 1(ONE) item of product C as a gift. This is also wrong. It should be 3(THREE) product C as a gift.

And so on........

In other words, I would like to make a sort of proportional prize rule for my clients. Im new to prestashop coidng, I ve been working with templates and stuff, but never with the core coding. So, what can I do to change this. I ve searching the code, but is all messed up, cant find a clue.

Thanks in advanced for any help,

Nicolas.

• 4 weeks later...