Fatal error in module blocktopmenu: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION

zorro_veloz

Could you please wrote that in English? I get the same error when i try to update top horizontal menu. After that on main page i get error 500 for main page. So i login throught FTP and delete "blocktopmenu" in modules, and copy new one from Prestashop files.

I have prestashop 1.6.0.9

Thx.

Hola Cardo, he probado a restaurar tanto unos como los otros y nada, el mismo error, incluso con el módulo borrado, empiezo a pensar que igual no viene de ahí....

I try to restore both directories, modules and theme/modules. Nothing chage. Maybe my error comes from other file....

Edited by joaquinjgc (see edit history)

Which version of prestashop do you use?

If it is 1.6.0.9 download prestashop all files and just upload to server via FTP "blocktopmenu" should work.

If not try to check what can cause a problem throught debuge mode

1. Connect to your server using a FTP client
  2. Go into ROOT/config folder and open the defines.inc.php file
  3. Change the value of _PS_MODE_DEV_ from False to True and Save the file.
  4. Once you’re done with all changes, switch _PS_MODE_DEV back to False so that it’s turned off in production mode.

I just tried to update the blocktopmenu too and get the follwing error

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module blocktopmenu:

syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION

Website is down and also in the backend i get blank screens.

Just like i wrote up - delate module via ftp and upload clear one from prestashop files should work without update. I didnt find solution for update that...

Btw if is about PHP version - i have 5.2.17 and i CAN NOT make it up, couse this is hosting provider server...

Hello,

I'm a newbie from Holland.

I have the same problem. Could someone help me? I just updated the module blocktopmenu and after that my whole webpage doesn't show anything.. When i go into back shop and go to modules i will get this error: [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module blocktopmenu:

syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION

Please help me..

• nadie locked this topic