How to become moderator

Promokit

Question

19 answers to this question

you can contact PrestaShop to let them know you are interested.

remember, moderators and independent community members and have no official association with PrestaShop.

ok, so I failed to mention that we are not paid, hence no official assoc.

Thank you very much for your replies.

Of course I understand that I should be here all the time. 

One more question what interesting for me. What is a benefit to be a moderator? Have you some bonuses from prestashop?

it's not necessary to be here all the time...

it's not necessary to be here all the time...

Personally i think that moderators should be here all the time,

in simple words, if you plan to read forums, tidy up topics, provide help for merchants for example once a week, or only "sometimes" - it's better to give moderator rights for someone else who will do all of this with greater frequency or even everyday. So, i think that "moderator" rights for inactive members is totally useles.

I know a lot of members that are here everyday and help others (my favourite member: @Paulito) - they should have moderator rights, not guys that are here only sometimes. 

moderator isn't just a badge below the profile photo to tweak your ego ;)

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your replies.

Of course I understand that I should be here all the time. 

One more question what interesting for me. What is a benefit to be a moderator? Have you some bonuses from prestashop?

Become a moderator is not to be a goal. If you help people  and active on forum all will love you and know you. If you become modarator and do not help any one no one will recognize you.

If you purchase a cow , you will got the milk :)

To get milk you do not need to purchase cow :)

• Like 1

@Vekia I have been wondering this for a long time, does one person make all of the posts to your account or do you employees post to it as well?

No one has got an access to my account here, only I have, and only I answer here :)

I've got real employees in my real store with cash registers, and cash registers service. but these employees don't even know what prestashop is ;)

• Like 3