vekia

homepage products pro

This is prestashop addon that allows to display unlimited number of blocks with products on your homepage. Module allows to display block as a wide horizontal bar or as a homepage tab (near new arrivals, best sellers, popular tabs). It's a great addon to promote your products. You can display blocks with various configuration like products from selected category, best sellers, prices drop etc.

more informations about module: homepage products blocks for prestashop

trusted-addon.png

prestashop-cover-homepage-products-pro.p

prestashop17-homepage-products-feed-modu

10-homepage.jpg

block with products and custom contents

custom-content-example.png

responsive homepage products module installation guide

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This could be the answer to my Feature Home Page Products not working. Does this module work with Multistores as in as far as being able to have different home page products for the different stores?

Ok product in bulk is fine, however, can they be segregated by category for each different store? For example I do not want New Products related to the food shop showing as New Products in the fishing gear shop. I would only want them showing in the food shop and for the fishing gear shop to show it's own New Products that would of course be from a different category.

ADDED Later

What works is to load the Product List for each store and run down the lists checking and un-checking the status for each product as it pertains to that store. Then only products related to that store should show. I've had to do this as my carts category tree breaks when I get to a curtain number and this effects product settings so I think I will get a copy of this module later.

Edited by IeM (see edit history)

Ok product in bulk is fine, however, can they be segregated by category for each different store? For example I do not want New Products related to the food shop showing as New Products in the fishing gear shop. I would only want them showing in the food shop and for the fishing gear shop to show it's own New Products that would of course be from a different category.

ADDED Later

What works is to load the Product List for each store and run down the lists checking and un-checking the status for each product as it pertains to that store. Then only products related to that store should show. I've had to do this as my carts category tree breaks when I get to a curtain number and this effects product settings so I think I will get a copy of this module later.

Hi leM,

Have you found any module which can show different products on different store? I need it too.

Hi Hkao,

Sorry for late reply, I didn't have email warnings on for this.

Vekia since said that this module is for multistores and he knows what he is doing, so it should be good.

While I haven't tried it yet, I will be after I get some other issues sorted.

Hi Totti,

No, it does show in random. if you are looking for a module can show exactly products on home page as you want, Homefeatured Multi Slider is the one, you can "name" the block and select the products by its product ID. But it does work on multi store.

I have it installed now.

• Quick and easy to install.
  • Works well including in Multistore. In Multistore I am able to set the module up differently for each store including how many block I want. The products are specific to the correct store.

I could only use the module in block mode as my template does not have the homepage TABs, that is an extra that I will have to look at later.

When you set up a block using a category ID (great) they are not served up randomly. I could see some benefit if there was a random option. For example, the page would be fresh each time you looked.

The only problem I have is that the first heading in at least one shop can't be seen as it is the same colour as the background at the top of the content section which the heading overlaps.

It is a good module that I'm glad I purchased.

Greetings Vekia;

How do I update the module ?, because I click update and takes me to the following page:  Page

I have the 1.2.2.1 version and want to upgrade.

Thank you

(Google Translate)

upgrades are free, download module in the same way as you downloaded it first time, then just upload it to your back office

voila ;)

Hi Vekia,

So far loving the module, however, I have an issue with the "New Products" block.

I have a couple product categories that are not for the public (affiliate bulk products, stock).

​When I add new products to these categories they are displayed on the home page as New Products even though they are restricted to certain groups ie. Affiliates.

How do I prevent private groups (Affiliates) new content from showing up in the New Products Block?

On another subject, will you later add the option to display the products in Grid Form as one of my Multistores will end up with a lot of product and grid form is a good way to express the large range?

hello

i missed your reply here

thanks for the email

module is based on native prestashop functions to get new products,

it means that it works exactly the same as "new products" page works in ps.

do you see these products also on "new products" default prestashop page ?

Hi Vekia,

I just set up a new product and you are correct as normal, it did show up in the New Products page.

From that I guess my answer would be just to turn the new product tab off, or change the date on the restricted products, and I may later be able to code a block into the SQL call.

Thanks again.

• 5 weeks later...
new version available!

- added new awesome feature to define blocks / tabs only with selected products.

- you can select products from several different categories and put them into one block / tab with own unique title

check how it works:

new version available!
- added new awesome feature to define blocks / tabs only with selected products.
- you can select products from several different categories and put them into one block / tab with own unique title

check how it works:

Hi,

I have version 1.3.2.1, how do I get this update? go to your site enter My Oder and download the zip file again?

Hi,

I have version 1.3.2.1, how do I get this update? go to your site enter My Oder and download the zip file again?

as a customer you have totally free access to module upgrades, of course :-)

to download new version, go to mypresta website, log in to your customer account and download module in the same way as you downloaded it first time.

after that go to your back office and upload module there.

you don't have to install it again (or uninstall actual version). Just upload new file.

then open module configuration page and go to "update check" menu item

module will check update and if it will be necessary - apply fixes

with regards,

Milos

as a customer you have totally free access to module upgrades, of course :-)

to download new version, go to mypresta website, log in to your customer account and download module in the same way as you downloaded it first time.

after that go to your back office and upload module there.

you don't have to install it again (or uninstall actual version). Just upload new file.

then open module configuration page and go to "update check" menu item

module will check update and if it will be necessary - apply fixes

with regards,

Milos

Sorry, still can´t get it work.

I went to My Purchased Module on your site, download hpp.zip on Ordered products, just like first I downloaded it.

Then on my BO -> add new module -> select file -> upload, and I got file is currupted (I downloaded twice).

Or I need to unzip the file first and copy the folder on the top of the old version with FTP?

Sorry, still can´t get it work.

I went to My Purchased Module on your site, download hpp.zip on Ordered products, just like first I downloaded it.

Then on my BO -> add new module -> select file -> upload, and I got file is currupted (I downloaded twice).

Or I need to unzip the file first and copy the folder on the top of the old version with FTP?

what OS you use?

try to unpack module, and pack it once again

then upload new file that you packed

of course you can upload files manually to your FTP (replace original module files)

what OS you use?

try to unpack module, and pack it once again

then upload new file that you packed

of course you can upload files manually to your FTP (replace original module files)

hi,

I got it work, but it doesn´t show all the photos, my PS is 1.5.3.1 and hpp 1.3.2.1 was working ferpectly.

these additional blocks you created

"CALCADOS" and "CALCADOS 2" are a block:

1) new products

2) selected category

3) specials

4) best sellers

5) custom products block ?

on What to display?

-> selected products

Hi,

I have several questions regarding this module and I posted it to your site mypresta.eu. Please respond since I am interested in your module but have some crucial prior buying questions

hello

sorry for late reply, im currently replying for each message that i received recently

yesterday we have day off due to the independency day in Poland :-)

Any news?

hello

as i mentined in my latest post here:

hello

sorry for late reply, im currently replying for each message that i received recently

yesterday we have day off due to the independency day in Poland :-)

i released new version - it's under review now, new version will be downloadable today for about 1hour

with regards,
Milos

it's ready :-)

please upgrade to 1.3.3.1

Thank you for the update, it really work perfectly, specially I can SELECT products by its ID number. This is really save my time.

Great module! worthy waiting! thank you working on holiday.

Thank you for the update, it really work perfectly, specially I can SELECT products by its ID number. This is really save my time.

Great module! worthy waiting! thank you working on holiday.

great 

thank you for patience and for all suggestions 

if you've got any other ideas about this module - let me know :)

Firs of all THANK YOU the module is very good.

There is a problem though.... when i create a block and i save the changes, when i go to MYSHOP the block appears at the bottom under the companies details etc....

can someone help me please? thank you

Firs of all THANK YOU the module is very good.

There is a problem though.... when i create a block and i save the changes, when i go to MYSHOP the block appears at the bottom under the companies details etc....

can someone help me please? thank you

it's not a case of issue in module

it's a case of how the module is placed in your shop 

if you want to display module as a block (not as a tabs in homepage tabs) manage position of the module under modules > positions section in your back office, there is a list of positions, change module position on displayHome modules list (just drag n drop it to change its position)

if you want to display module as a block (not as a tabs in homepage tabs) manage position of the module under modules > positions section in your back office, there is a list of positions, change module position on displayHome modules list (just drag n drop it to change its position)

drag and drop to top of the list? sorry for my ignorance on this matter.... but i'm still getting the same problem

Nevermind!! I now understood what I was doing wrong....thank you

another question: whenever i create a block with specific products, are the images supposed to display automatically in that block?

Hi Vekia,

Finally just upgraded to 1.3.3.1.

Love the select product feature and very easy search function.

However, when I go to Add the New Block I get the following error "Unknown column 'list_products' in 'field list'". This is after uninstalling and reinstalling the new update.

Hi Vekia,

However, when I go to Add the New Block I get the following error "Unknown column 'list_products' in 'field list'". This is after uninstalling and reinstalling the new update.

reinstall module please

module will recreate necessary tables in database

EDIT:

lol i've noticed taht you're reffering to homepage products pro

please open module configuraiton page, then open "upgrade check" menu item

module will apply all pending upgrades

Vekia... I am still waiting for you to answer my question please..

whenever i create a block, the images of the products dont appear in that block....

thank you

hello,

please let me know what configuration of block you use.

- where you created block (tab/block)

- what kind of block you create (new products, best sellers, selected products, selected products from category)

- what is your ps version and template that you actually use

- if it is possible: share url

Hi Vekia,

hello,

please let me know what configuration of block you use.

- where you created block (tab/block)

- what kind of block you create (new products, best sellers, selected products, selected products from category)

- what is your ps version and template that you actually use

- if it is possible: share url

the block is under "popular products"

the type of block is: new products

1.6 version

http://ewhonline.com/pt/

i see, so it doesnt appear also for category images

it's a global problem

any chance to get an access to your back office to verify it? of course, if it will be necessary i will apply fixes and lat you know what i did

i see, so it doesnt appear also for category images

it's a global problem

any chance to get an access to your back office to verify it? of course, if it will be necessary i will apply fixes and lat you know what i did

sent you private message

sent you private message

check it now :-)

what i did? i uploaded latest module verison and reinstalled it

i have no idea why it stopped working (perhaps it was related to some caching problems?)

fortunately, now it works

check it now :-)

what i did? i uploaded latest module verison and reinstalled it

i have no idea why it stopped working (perhaps it was related to some caching problems?)

fortunately, now it works

Thank you so much for your help

great module :))

Hi Vekia,

Thanks, even though I did the reinstall, what you suggested above (upgrade check) did the trick and all is good.

The new version additions are great.

But it looks now that something is wrong after update: 

I have 4 tabs and when you refresh the homepage it is all ok, the first tabs products show, but when I click on some other tab it just nothing happens. Now i can see only 4 tabs in a row with no products to see. In BO it looks ok, inside the selected products there are id's of products as before.

Only the tabs changes when I click on them:

domain.name/#hppTabContainer2

domain.name/#hppTabContainer1...

What to do? Is it a bug or just something on my site?

What do you say? Somehow I am in a hurry, moving the site to a new domain and am about to publish the site later today. But somehow I can not do it without proper functionality of this module, which is the best I must say! Just something I wanted for the Homepage. 

But it looks now that something is wrong after update: 

I have 4 tabs and when you refresh the homepage it is all ok, the first tabs products show, but when I click on some other tab it just nothing happens. Now i can see only 4 tabs in a row with no products to see. In BO it looks ok, inside the selected products there are id's of products as before.

Only the tabs changes when I click on them:

domain.name/#hppTabContainer2

domain.name/#hppTabContainer1...

What to do? Is it a bug or just something on my site?

please share url to shop

What do you say? Somehow I am in a hurry, moving the site to a new domain and am about to publish the site later today. But somehow I can not do it without proper functionality of this module, which is the best I must say! Just something I wanted for the Homepage. 

- prestashop version

- shop url

i will check it asap :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Another question, this is not your module. But I'm riding a MultiShop and have two shops:

http://centrocomercio.com
http://donmueble.es

The Centrocomercio.com web is older and now I'm creating Donmueble.es but I am giving a lot of laps and I not find the solution.

the problem is in new page can see the specials, featured and deals of the oldest  web products and I would not like this to be so.

Can you help me, please

Hi,

I have hpp 1.3.3.3 on PS1.5.6.2 with 2 columns default theme, the Featured Products shows 3 products in a row, and hpp shows 5 products in a row.

Is there a way I can change number of product in hpp to 3 or 4 products and a bigger photo.

Thanks

Hello,

Your module works on 1.6?

it's possible to range home products by categories?

hello, sure it works with each release of 1.6 verison of shop

and it is possible to display products based on associations with categories

Hello Vekia:

I bought your module, but I have a little problem, I created a module, but the products are not visible on the home page, only displayed when you clik in the title.

The page is: http://donmueble.es

ps 1.6.0.9 MultiShop

Have if you can help me.

Thank you

hello

take a look:

tt5bpQT.png

module displays products

Hi,

I have hpp 1.3.3.3 on PS1.5.6.2 with 2 columns default theme, the Featured Products shows 3 products in a row, and hpp shows 5 products in a row.

Is there a way I can change number of product in hpp to 3 or 4 products and a bigger photo.

Thanks

can you share url, pleasE?

• 1 month later...

Hi Vekia,

Great to have a random function as it keeps the page looking a bit fresher.

However, I had an install error. I uploaded the module, installed it, did the Check Updates, changed the settings, and went to save it.

Then I got an error page due to:

Unknown column 'random' in 'field list'

What is the recommended fix.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

@vekia i find the last version 1.5.1

1) i try to test it my number id is 165  i have 6 products inside but in front i have "No products at this time."

i find solution in fact you need to choose how many products you want display it's possible to active it automatically?

2) can it's possible to display block by manufacturer?

3) how can i choose what can i display?(title, decription, resume, prices..)

4) i have problem i attach you my front

post-19050-0-42539000-1424799232_thumb.png

Edited by papich (see edit history)

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for the continued work on this great module.

I have a suggestion for it and that is to hide the different tabs if they contain no content. The main one would the the New Products tab as often there may be no new products.

• Like 2