Problem with product attributes texture instead of color

Hello,

I want to show textures instead of colors in the product templates in v.1.6 bootstrap but I can not delete the colors (better: don't know how) and so the textures are not shown in the categories except in the product site and the product preview.

Maybe the textures are behind the colors ?

post-424776-0-63569200-1409474132_thumb.jpg

Thx,

Vivi

I only want to put this texture to products which are multi colored ('bunt'), and when I try to do this, it allways looks the same, in every product which is 'bunt'. It's the only texture I want to use, in other cases the background-color works fine for me.

Maybe it would be possible to change the sequence in the templates, so that the background-color is behind the texture ?

Edited by vivimax (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I've exactly the same problem.

Texture show in the product detail but not in the list of coor filters

i'm using the latest prestashop 1.6.1.0 cloud version

seems that it use wrong path in the bakcground texture image:

<input class="color-option  " type="button" name="layered_id_attribute_group_61" data-rel="61_3" id="layered_id_attribute_group_61" style="background: url(img/co/61.jpg);">

must be using 

<input class="color-option  " type="button" name="layered_id_attribute_group_61" data-rel="61_3" id="layered_id_attribute_group_61" style="background: url(/img/co/61.jpg);">

where i can fix the problem?

EDIT:

i found hwo to fix in the blocklayered.tpl file

Is located under: <templatename>/modules/blocklayered

search for 

url(img/co/{$id_value}

and replace with 

url(/img/co/{$id_value}
Edited by ANGELO Vintage (see edit history)

For me the fix doesn't work :-(

I've exactly the same problem.

Texture show in the product detail but not in the list of coor filters

i'm using the latest prestashop 1.6.1.0 cloud version

seems that it use wrong path in the bakcground texture image:

<input class="color-option  " type="button" name="layered_id_attribute_group_61" data-rel="61_3" id="layered_id_attribute_group_61" style="background: url(img/co/61.jpg);">

must be using 

<input class="color-option  " type="button" name="layered_id_attribute_group_61" data-rel="61_3" id="layered_id_attribute_group_61" style="background: url(/img/co/61.jpg);">

where i can fix the problem?

EDIT:

i found hwo to fix in the blocklayered.tpl file

Is located under: <templatename>/modules/blocklayered

search for 

url(img/co/{$id_value}

and replace with 

url(/img/co/{$id_value}

• 2 years later...

@ANGELO Vintage I tried your edit but it did not work on Presta 1.6.1.4. (url(img/co/{$id_value}  replace with url(/img/co/{$id_value})

In the category view I lose the product attribute image but on the product page of that product the product attribute image is there. The <li> list code for the product on the category view uses a HEX color coding but it wrong and remains clear as an image was placed for that attribute color, not a HEX code. The product page shows an image file for the product attribute with the appropriate <li> code thus not calling wrong code of a HEX color option.