How to enable product rating stars when adding a comment?

Hello!

I am using PS 1.6.0.8 (theme: default-bootstrap) and I want to see the product rating stars when a user adds a comment either as a GUEST / USER.

Right now the stars are not showing (please see img 1) however in the "productcomments.tpl" i can see there is something that has to do with the stars:

{if $criterions|@count > 0}
<ul id="criterions_list">
{foreach from=$criterions item='criterion'}
<li>
<label>{$criterion.name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}:</label>
<div class="star_content">
<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="1" />
<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="2" />
<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="3" checked="checked" />
<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="4" />
<input class="star" type="radio" name="criterion[{$criterion.id_product_comment_criterion|round}]" value="5" />
</div>
<div class="clearfix"></div>
</li>
{/foreach}
</ul>
{/if}

So, how to enable stars? There is something from Admin panel, or I need a code modification?

Thank you!!!

post-646595-0-62450100-1409472041_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andron777 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Heve you figured out this one yet? IT seems like a bug to me, i am on 1.6.0.9 and it works fine here. But in order to give a "vote" there must be a Criterion for the user to vote on.

Modules->Modules->Product Comments->Configure: Make sure you have at least one criterion available in the list.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@jjryeste: When you define review/star-voting, have you defined more than just one category that can be voted for? As for my site i have made 3 categories votable, but when its calculated it only calculate for average after the user has passed the vote/review.

i.e.

Performance = 3 stars

Weight = 3 stars

Shape = 4 Stars

this is calculated to

Average = 3 stars

I want it to actually post all 3 categories posted by each visitor.

• 1 year later...