Top Horizonal Menu not showing CMS Categories or Pages as Available Items

masonse

I have Prestashop 1.6.0.8 and in the Top Horizontal Menu my CMS categories or CMS pages do not display as Available Items so I can not add them to the menu. 

If I add a CMS category as a link instead it only shows that Category it doesn't display the child cms pages underneath and I can't get round this as it isn't possible to add links as child categories only parent!   

post-246712-0-25933100-1409231908_thumb.jpg

Edited by masonse (see edit history)

Hello

I am probably barking up the wrong tree but, are you saying that if you make a cms page you are unable to make child pages of this cms page, if so, I thought this was possible.

And, of course, you would be able to add the parent and child cms pages to your menu.

As I have said, I may not have understood your question

Paul

I can create a cms category and a cms page but neither the categories or pages show up as available items in the Top Menu.  I have tried installing an old version of the Top Menu Module (that I know works on another site) but still the CMS categories or pages are not available.

Also see attached jpg.

post-246712-0-77650400-1409836110_thumb.jpg

I have managed to solve this myself.

In file Modules > blocktopmenu > blocktopmenu.php

I changed the 0,1 to 1,2 in line 1079

So I changed:

$html .= $this->getCMSOptions(0, 1, $this->context->language->id, $items);

to:

$html .= $this->getCMSOptions(1, 2, $this->context->language->id, $items);

CMS categories and pages now appear. :D

• Like 1