Product Page is blank/fatal error after migration from subdomain to domain

Ms_L

Issue:

I'm using PrestaShop 1.6.0.9. After it is migrated from shop.domain.com to domain.com, the product descriptions (Short and Long Descriptions from Catalog-Product module) don't show when I preview the Product page or click on the Product ('Fatal Error' appear on the blank page).  Although the product data/descriptions and images are still in the Catalogue and Product Modules. All other functions such as CMS and HOME pages (display on Preview and MyShop) of my PrestaShop seem to be working fine.  

I installed PS1.6 using Softaculous and all the CMS and product/shop pages were working fine before the migration from shop.domain.com to domain.com.  My web host confirmed that the files are in the right folders/directory in the database after the migration .  So I'm puzzled why only the product/shop page stop working after the migration. 

Background Information:

·      My site is under construction (maintenance mode -'enabled').   The maintenance mode was enabled when the issue was identified.   But I also tried the disable mode to no avail.

·      Friendly URL is not in used

I've tried the following measures but none worked:

1. Re-indexed data after migration. Log in to admin panel, go to Preferences -> Search. Press Add missing products to the index button and then Re-build the entire index.

2. Opened the catalogue/product modules and re-saved the data

3. Deleted catalogue and products and re-created the product again

4. Used PrestaShop's Cleaner module to delete the catalogue/product data, fix and cleaned the database

5. Reset the catalogue/product related modules under Modules, Modules - Configure and then recreated the product again

6. Cleared cache, regenerated Robots File.

Also enabled and disabled the Advanced Parameter Caching.  Turned friendly URL on and off, although Friendly URL is not in used.

7. SEO & URL – I’ve tried changing my URL from “domain.com” to “www.domain.com”  - Some information (and the category image) appeared but not the Product contents/information.

If I leave the URL as “domain.com”, the Product page appeared blank when preview.

Questions:

• What is the solution?
  • Could it be a bug within PS1.6 or htaccess file issue?  Is there a Tools Module - 'htaccess' regeneration tool in PS1.6?  
  • What are the main differences between PS1.6 and the last PS1.5 version?

Please advise....Thanks in advance

The product page is blank and only have "fatal error" on it when it loads. In another words, the product descriptions and whatever content I've configured under the Catalog\Product module doesn't load when the 'preview' button is clicked on.

Found error after Error Reporting is run.  The problem disappears after clearing the web browser's cache.

Edited by Ms_L (see edit history)