[SOLVED] Get rid of code inserted with HTMLBox

CharlotteV

Hiya, I've tried a code to disable right button of the mouse in my web (I know is useless) using HTMLBox. The thing is that now the code appears in my homepage (2 in the screenshot) and I'm not able to delete it. Anyone can help?

Also I would like to change a little the appearance of the newsletter block (1 in the screenshot) so if someone can tell me in which file(s) are the attributes for this block I would be thankful.

post-828392-0-66618700-1409127048_thumb.jpg

Regards

Edited by CharlotteV (see edit history)

Disabling right click is just a way to alienate your customers..let's say that they just want to save the image of one of your products and without any knowledge of developer tabs they can't...

Anyway, what is the problem again? How about deleting the content of HTMLbox all together?

IMHO it's better to insert javascript into .tpl files (header or footer)...

• Like 1

Disabling right click is just a way to alienate your customers..let's say that they just want to save the image of one of your products and without any knowledge of developer tabs they can't...

Anyway, what is the problem again? How about deleting the content of HTMLbox all together?

IMHO it's better to insert javascript into .tpl files (header or footer)...

I know that disabling right click is silly so I don't want to do it anymore. The problem is that I know how to insert things with HTMLBox but I don't know how to delete them. Do you think that uninstalling HTMLBox would do the trick?

you can simply remove code from module textbox area on module configuration page

if you want to use scripts, you have to use </> feature available in tinymce editor to paste it

if you will just paste code right to editor - tinymce and prestashop will treat it as a simple text.

• Like 1