MAMP 1000 per max_input_vars.

Lorellas

Hello everyone, I need your help, I'm using PS. 1.6.0.9 locally, when I try to log in BO / LOCATION / TRANSLATION me from the 'warning: "PHP limits the number of fields in the form of post 1000 for max_input_vars" and will not let me access the page, I read on the internet , but I have not found the solution where you increase the value, I use MAMP, you know where I can increase this value to make sure that everything will work correctly? 

Thank you very much

Thanks for your answer, but I have not found how to solve the problem. 

My version of MAMP is the 5.5.10 version of OSX is 10.9.2 and PS. is 1.6.0.9 

At your link, do not give the solution of the problem unfortunately. 

I hope that someone who knows me knows this is probably simple straight. 

Thank you very much.

Nemo1 gave you a reference so that you can locate your php.ini file. 

So once you locate where your php.ini file is, then you need to open and edit that file, and change the php variable "max_input_vars" to something more than 1000.  The error you received actually tells you exactly what to change it to, but you did not provide that "useful" part of the error

Hello, thanks for your reply, I had actually found the php.ini file, which is found both inside: /Applications/MAMP/conf/php5.5.10 that: /Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.5.10 / conf 

but I have not found inside the string of code: "max_input_vars" 

hence I stopped, not knowing what to do, do you have any suggestions for me on what to set to solve the problem? 

Thank you very much.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Sorry to ask the same question again ;)

I have the same problem as @elenafw before. I tried to add the string "max_input_vars = 5000" at the end of the php.ini but nothing changed. The error message appeared remainly.. Anyone could give me an advice what else can I try? Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry to ask the same question again ;)

I have the same problem as @elenafw before. I tried to add the string "max_input_vars = 5000" at the end of the php.ini but nothing changed. The error message appeared remainly.. Anyone could give me an advice what else can I try? Thanks!

what is the error message that you are receiving?