Live chat software designed for your online shop
A simple module to integrate HubTalk Live Chat software with Prestashop ecommerce solution.
HubTalk is a live chat software allowing you to chat with your website visitors, increase sales and fix customers problems.
Module is compatibile with Prestashop 1.5 , Prestashop 1.6 and Prestashop 1.7

*** UPDATE July 12,2017

Prestashop module v1.5 - released for Prestashop 1.5 only

Module page: Live chat for Prestashop
(More informations and screenshots are available here)

Video presentation

Separate your visitors based on the selected language and assigned them to a certain operator

Reduce Shopping cart abandonment

For every store you can choose a chat widget with a different color, size and welcome message.

You can also assign different operators to different stores, and even split them based on the selected language.

Module page:  Live chat for Prestashop
(More informations and screenshots are available here)

HubTalk Live Chat can help you

•  offer immediate solutions to your customers
  •  increase sales conversion rate
  •  customer satisfaction and loyalty

bubble_box.gif

hubtalk_chat_widget.png

Multiple Themes

multiple_themes.png

A smart way to ask your clients for contact information

customer_form_client.gif

Operator's Chat Window

chat_window.png

Besides the traditional one on one chat, HubTalk provides you, during a live conversation with extra information like:

• Customer's current shopping cart - a real time updated list with the products added by your customer in their shopping cart, helping you better understand what kind of products he's looking for without asking additional questions
  • Client's purchase history log - know if he's a loyal customer, what kind of products he bought or how  many orders he canceled
  • Product Manager - an easy and fast way to browse and search through the list of all your shop's products and check if a certain product is in stock
  • Multi language shop - Customize the chat(language,color, assigned operators) based on the selected language from your shop
  • Viewed products - Now you can better understand your clients by seeing what products they’ve browsed

current_cart_snapshop.pngorders_history_snapshot.pngviewed_products.png
all_tools_snapshot.png

operator_dashboard.png

Chat with visitors from your mobile phone

Now you can chat with your visitors from your mobile device using the XMPP/Jabber protocol. You can connect from any XMPP client that supports a SSL/TLS connection and you can start chatting with your online visitors.

More details and step by step tutorials about how to setup HubTalk to work on iPhone and Android devices: Live chat mobile app

mobile_small.png

Installation notes
1. Download and install the prestashop module( from prestashop admin panel -> modules)
2. Sign in or create an account (if you don't have one) to www.hubtalk.com
3. In HubTalk Dashboard go to Setup->Websites->New Website and add your website URL
4. In HubTalk Dashboard go to Setup -> Widgets -> Select or create a new widget and copy the widget key
5. In Prestashop config module paste the widget key and click save
6. Make sure you install the prestashop app from HubTalk marketplace: www.hubtalk.com/apphub/Prestashop ( this way you'll receive the extra information

Latest version: 2.8 - > Download link: hubtalk_2_8.zip

NOTE: v2.0+ works only for Prestashop 1.6 and Prestashop 1.7; for Prestashop 1.5 download v1.4

Updates

Prestashop 1.6 and 1.7

v 2.8 -> hubtalk_2_8.zip

- fixed product images on https websites

v 2.7 -> hubtalk_2_7.zip

- fixed a small bug from earlier version v2.6

v 2.6 -> hubtalk_2_6.zip

- force SSL (if available) on Prestashop websites that have disabled “Enable SSL on all pages ” option but have enabled SSL for some modules like payment

v 2.5 -> hubtalk_2_5.zip

- small bug fixes

v 2.4 -> hubtalk_2_4.zip

- Prestashop 1.7 support

v 2.3 -> hubtalk_2_3.zip

- Product manager shows product link

v 2.2 -> hubtalk_2_2.zip

- viewed products

v 2.1 -> hubtalk_2_1.zip

- multi-store support

v 2.0 -> hubtalk_2_0.zip

- New interface, better multi-language support

Prestashop 1.5 only

v 1.5 -> hubtalk_1_5.zip

- Loading chat script is 20% faster

- See what products your visitors have viewed before engaging them

v 1.4 -> hubtalk_1_4.zip

-Clean Setup forms

v 1.3 -> hubtalk_1_3.zip

-Multi language shop support

v 1.2 -> hubtalk_1_2.zip

-SSL support

v 1.1 -> hubtalk_1_1.zip

Support for CloudFlare Rocket Loader

Minor Fixes

v 1.0.1 -> hubtalk_1_0_1.zip

-Improved installation notes

-Better widget key validation (good for those you copy-pasted the wrong widget key)

Note: Module tested with Prestashop versions v1.7.0.1 ,  v1.6.1.0 and v1.5.6.2
Note: I'll update this post when new versions are available.

post-831674-0-61877100-1426769601_thumb.png

Edited by catalin.pop
  • Like 3

New version is available: v 1.0.1 . Check main post for detailes and  download link: ?do=findComment&comment=1776589

-Clearer installation notes

-Better widget key validation (good for those you copy-pasted the wrong widget key)

For those of you who installled the previous version 1.0 this is not a necessary update, because it doesn't bring anything new to the table, just more clearer installation notes and a way to validate if the installation is done correct.

However if you wish to install there is nothing wrong.

Edited by catalin.pop

waiting more stable version, I like this module, I am using zopim....

if you can make it can support to install windows, it is more better for user.

Thanks for creating hubtalk for prestashop.The module features seems promising but my concern is security of customers information and transactions information since the module fiches customers orders from prestashop and send them to hubtalk. 

Can you please elaborate on that. 

Thank you

yep

could you tell us more if your product is not too intrusive ?

you idea is very interesting ....

Thanks for creating hubtalk for prestashop.The module features seems promising but my concern is security of customers information and transactions information since the module fiches customers orders from prestashop and send them to hubtalk. 

Can you please elaborate on that. 

Thank you

Thank you for beeing interested in hubtalk. We send the information dirrectly to your operators. We never save the information on our servers. We never parse your database for all your clients, we send only information about the current user, the one that is on your website and you chat with him, and we never send sensitive information like credit card or password(I'm not sure if that's even possible).

I hope my answer helps you.

yep

could you tell us more if your product is not too intrusive ?

you idea is very interesting ....

sorry my english is not that good, but what do you mean if my product is not too intrusive?

the information that I show to the operator can also be seen from the prestashop admin panel. I just send it to the operator, because in a live conversation you need to provide answers as fast as you can, and switching between chat panel and prestashop panel can be time consuming, specially when you're talking with 2-3 persons in the same time.

we're just offering a faster solution of handeling live customer support

Hello Guys. I just wanted to leave nice word for Catalin here who provided me excellent customer support. First i tried installing a number of free chat modules that are offered on  the forum but since i am not a developer nor a webmaster i could not get them to work. I guess the instruction may had been not detailed enough for non webmaster prestashop users. 

I finally found Hubtalk which seemed at first glance to be an involved installation. I though I will give it a try and hope for the best. And I am so glad I did. 

The installation instruction was detailed and tailored to prestashop. The module worked right away and when i needed to get  a bit familiar with it, Catalin supported me through chat and showed where everything is. i can see the customers , see their order numbers, and see what visitirs are adding to their cart. you can also see in link that lead the customer to your site ( I think) and know which product they are interested in. I using this module along with google analytics realtime to interact with my customers.

Very fun stuff. 

Thanks again for an awesome module.

Keep up the great work.

How can I translate it (at least customer chat window) to Lithuanian language? Cheers

How can I translate it (at least customer chat window) to Lithuanian language? Cheers

Hello. For the moment you can't use your own translation. We'll offer that in the future. However we just added Lithuanian language to our supported language pack.

Go to Setup -> Widgets -> [select a widget] -> Language -> Choose Lithuanian  and click Update button. This will update the chat widget to Lithuanian language.

Hi I was interested in download but Id like to see the  

I accept the PRIVACY POLICY

I accept Terms of Use

There doesn't seem to be links to these on your site

I like the module but there is something that does not work:

- When I visit a website with the chat enabled on my mobile phone and I click the chat open, I can almost not tick it away. The orange button and the options button do nothing.

- Also I disabled the module for mobile devices, but when I visit a shop it still appears?

I like the module but there is something that does not work:

- When I visit a website with the chat enabled on my mobile phone and I click the chat open, I can almost not tick it away. The orange button and the options button do nothing.

- Also I disabled the module for mobile devices, but when I visit a shop it still appears?

Hello and thank you for trying HubTalk. Currently we're working on a mobile optimized version that will be released in the following weeks.

I work with multidomain multishops. When visitors are on my shops I cannot see in which one they are.

Would it not be nice to see on which shop or which page they are navigating?

I work with multidomain multishops. When visitors are on my shops I cannot see in which one they are.

Would it not be nice to see on which shop or which page they are navigating?

Yes. That's a great idea. Thank you for your feedback. We'll add this as a priority to our future features list.

waiting more stable version, I like this module, I am using zopim....

if you can make it can support to install windows, it is more better for user.

What do you mean ? like a jabber gateway for pidgin on windows to receive tchats ?

can somebody guide me where i have to paste the Embedded code between the <body> tags

Thank you

Hello mobimik, I checked your website and the chat is visible.

What seems to be the problem?

Seems, I made all according to install manual but I dont see widget on my site http://mobimik.kiev.ua

What problem could be?

In Hub Talk status is connected

• Like 1

yes. sorry. I already made it. now i see offline status only. strange. Trying to find why

hello, It seems that you somehow deleted/removed the operator attached to your widget.

Go to Setup->operators->widgets and make sure the widget is assigned to your operator

If you have more problems, come to http://www.hubtalk.com to talk in real time.

yes. sorry. I already made it. now i see offline status only. strange. Trying to find why

Edited by catalin.pop
  • Like 1

A major update will come that will allow you to add subdomains.

Sounds great :) Thanks :)

Hi

Do you expect to propose localization ? 

For example in french ?

Thx

what do you mean? HubTalk has support for 20+ languages including french

If you're interested in multi language store, then yes, this is something that will add in the future.

Hi

Do you expect to propose localization ? 

For example in french ?

Thx

When do you expect the new version? I am not using it at the moment as it should be possible to turn of on mobile.

A simple word for this module: Excellent!!!!

Just one question, I have installed the integration with Prestashop but no information appears like current cart. I have checked this feature with a test user with items in the cart and also registered to check previous orders.

When do you expect the new version? I am not using it at the moment as it should be possible to turn of on mobile.

A new chat-widget( version 3.0) will be release in the next 5 working days which will eventually lead to the option to disable the chat for mobile devices(version 3.1) , something planned next month.

A simple word for this module: Excellent!!!!

Just one question, I have installed the integration with Prestashop but no information appears like current cart. I have checked this feature with a test user with items in the cart and also registered to check previous orders.

Current cart works only for prestashop 1.5 and 1.6. Older version don't support this feature.

After you installed the module, you should install the Prestashop App: http://www.hubtalk.com/apphub/Prestashop

Hi catalin,

I think that you are creating a great module. I have any questions for you. Is there any manual for the app?, if there is I haven´t found it.

In settings I try to up the sound in Sound Volume but I don´t hear nothing. It is possible to do an alert (like in whatsapp or similar) that when you have a customers put a new message alerts you on telephone or tablet devices?

Thanks.

Hello dulantziko,

There is no manual for the app at the moment. Sound Volume should work. Can you give me more info about your browser/ OS so I check to see if it's a bug?

Beside sound notification there is also visual notification, in case you're browsing on different sites( different tabs) or the browser window is minified. For more detailes read this blog post: http://www.hubtalk.com/blog/2014/12/02/introducing-web-notifications-for-hubtalk-live-chat/

Hello,

I use the chrome browser.

The visual notification I saw yesterday but you will have the tablet or mobile screen on. If the screen is off you can´t view the pop-up.

Other thing that will be ok it is the possibility to change a personal color of chat, only you can change 6,7 color that are stablished.

The module is very good  :)

oh..ok.  so the sound notifications work only on desktop/laptop devices and not on mobile/tabled devices. This limitation is not from us. Comes from the idea that on mobile devices in order to play a sound the user has to actually click a button that will trigger the sound.

The good news is that we're working on a native app for iPhone( android will be next) so we fill this necesity.

For colors, yes you can send me a PM or live chat with me on hubtalk page with the colors that you want to change, and I'll upload the color scheme. We're also working on a way for every user to customize the chat the way they want. But no deadline for the moment.

Hello,

I use the chrome browser.

The visual notification I saw yesterday but you will have the tablet or mobile screen on. If the screen is off you can´t view the pop-up.

Other thing that will be ok it is the possibility to change a personal color of chat, only you can change 6,7 color that are stablished.

The module is very good  :)

Ok. I will waiting for the new changes. I think that I have read in that post but today I access to my web like a customer with an android mobile and the chat is no visible, yesterday with another mobile (coolpad with especial browser) run ok.

Thanks.

Edited by dulantziko

Hi, this module is amazing, but there is room for further improving, here is my suggestions:

1 - Correct the Avatar if i try to change the avatar after the upload of a new one i see the old. An option to remove avatar is missing.

2 - In the Dashboard on Visitors list missing something that distinguishes it from which site is each visitor for those who has several websites.

3 - I can't find an option to all operators see all visitors, deactivating the limits of Visitors Settings.

4 - In product manager its nice if i could send or copy product page link to send to a customer on chat.

5 - Make Chat-Widget work on multilanguage site, to the widget language set according to the page's language.

6 - In some websites there are many operators and its nice if one operator can send a chat to other operator.

For example a customer puts me a question. Can return a product. But who deals with these issues is another operator, it would help me to forward this chat to another operator.

7 - Another idea is that operators can chat between them, to be able to help each other.

8 - Would be nice to be able to add our own predefined messages.

Edited by Sergio Martins

Hi, this module is amazing, but there is room for further improving, here is my suggestions:

1 - Correct the Avatar if i try to change the avatar after the upload of a new one i see the old. An option to remove avatar is missing.

2 - In the Dashboard on Visitors list missing something that distinguishes it from which site is each visitor for those who has several websites.

3 - I can't find an option to all operators see all visitors, deactivating the limits of Visitors Settings.

4 - In product manager its nice if i could send or copy product page link to send to a customer on chat.

5 - Make Chat-Widget work on multilanguage site, to the widget language set according to the page's language.

6 - In some websites there are many operators and its nice if one operator can send a chat to other operator.

For example a customer puts me a question. Can return a product. But who deals with these issues is another operator, it would help me to forward this chat to another operator.

7 - Another idea is that operators can chat between them, to be able to help each other.

8 - Would be nice to be able to add our own predefined messages.

Thank you Sergio for this great feedback. It really helps us improve our service. Regarding number 5, we're currently looking though prestashop API to see how easy this can be implemented. If everything works well, we should release a module update by the end of this week or next week.

dont know if this help:

for themes the tag is {$lang_iso}

Example: <html lang="{$lang_iso}" xml:lang="{$lang_iso}">

Result for Portuguese: <html lang="pt" xml:lang="pt">

Result for English: <html lang="en" xml:lang="en">

so you just need to send this variable on hubtalk.tpl

dont know if this help:

for themes the tag is {$lang_iso}

Example: <html lang="{$lang_iso}" xml:lang="{$lang_iso}">

Result for Portuguese: <html lang="pt" xml:lang="pt">

Result for English: <html lang="en" xml:lang="en">

so you just need to send this variable on hubtalk.tpl

Thanks Sergio, your solution is much cleaner. We've initially added something like this

{Language::getIsoById( (int)$cookie->id_lang )} which return the same thing but {$lang_iso} is much cleaner.

We have to say that we finished the module, we'll test it internally for 1-2 days before releasing to public. We'll update this forum thread as well.

As promised today we're releasing Multi language support

live_chat_multi_language_shop.png

We've also updated the main post in this thread with download links. You can find more info about the customization from this blog post: http://www.hubtalk.com/blog/2015/03/19/prestashop-module-1-3-released-live-chat-for-multi-language-shops/

All you need to do is create multie chat-widgets and paste the keys to prestashop admin panel

widgets_config.png

If you have questions don't hesitate to contact us using our live chat from our home page, or by replying to this forum.

Edited by catalin.pop

i have problem on my prestashop 1.6.0.11, hub talk doesnt show on my site. i was follow step on this post. please help me..

hello oggidm, can you send me your website address so I can check.

You can send me a private message or contact me using the live chat from our home page.

i have problem on my prestashop 1.6.0.11, hub talk doesnt show on my site. i was follow step on this post. please help me..

Please help.

We cant figure if not use SSL.

The site use http://www.

And on embed code from module didnt link to https://www.

becase cant get js from hubtalk. example link http://www.hubtalk.com/widgets/a/w91f8ef8590b736ccf853922adaa5d310/chat.js not work (erorr 500)

help us .. we still looking solution, maybe hubtalk can change and link JS work both https or http..

Hello!

I've just installed HubTalk on my prestashop site www.zufoto.com.

First I would like to know if I made it right. I installed the module, I registered on the site and I copy-pasted the Website verification Key, then I followed the steps.

2015_04_11_13_33_43_Modules_Zu_Foto.jpg

Here is the tricky part... I copied the code at the end of the footer.tpl file (right before the </body>) of the prestashop theme. Is the correct way?

Now I have a few questions/suggestions:

1. This is the correct configuration?

2015_04_11_13_48_32_Modules_Zu_Foto.jpg

2. I have an example for the Romanian language

2015_04_11_13_51_32_Zu_Foto.jpg

How can be translated the "options" and "type a message" (not shown in the picture)? In spanish is ok

It is possible to appear "servicio al cliente" or "customer service" or "serviciu clientelă" regarding the chosen language for the same user or I have to create one user for each language?

Very important for the other users: If the "Widget Key (Default)" is not set, the chat will not appear in the correct language

3. Can I customize the chat colors (others than the ones available)

2015_04_11_13_59_54_Hub_Talk_Widgets_Lis

Like a custom "css" or chose my own color...

4. It will be awesome if you could add automatic translation when chatting. (Zopim have it, LiveZilla Have it.. I think they use the google translation app)

P.S.1 For my point of view is a better alternative to LiveZilla. I consider HubTalk better because it chose the language by the prestashop language, not by the browsers default language and it's much, much simpler to use and install.

P.S.2 Am scris in engleza (atat de bine cat am stiut) pt. restul cititorilor.

Edited by iuliusdobre

Hello. the following link if returning a javascript code(200). http://www.hubtalk.com/widgets/a/w91f8ef8590b736ccf853922adaa5d310/chat.js

if you're using the module it should automatically load the script based on your protocol( http or https)

If you can provide me with a link to your website I'll be more than happy to have a look.

Please help.

We cant figure if not use SSL.

The site use http://www.

And on embed code from module didnt link to https://www.

becase cant get js from hubtalk. example link http://www.hubtalk.com/widgets/a/w91f8ef8590b736ccf853922adaa5d310/chat.js not work (erorr 500)

help us .. we still looking solution, maybe hubtalk can change and link JS work both https or http..

Hello,

First you don't need to copy the code in your footer.tpl. The module will automatically insert the code. That embeddable code is for custom websites(non prestashop).

You should delete the code from footer.tpl because now you have 2 chats on the same page and errors might appear.

In order for chat to appear, a default widget key is necessary. This is in case you add more languages but you forget to provide a separate widget key for that languages. In that case the chat with default widget key is loaded.

To use the romanian language go to HubTalk dashboard -> Setup -> Widgets -> select( or create) the widget -> Languages -> and choose Romanian. It will automatically translate the chat to romanian (Options -> Optiuni , etc..)

Yes... we are aware of this... the operator description is not based on the language you choose. It's something we're working on.

Custom colors will come in the next weeks as well.

if you have more problems you can contact us using the chat from our website or by replying on this forum.

Hello!

I've just installed HubTalk on my prestashop site www.zufoto.com.

First I would like to know if I made it right. I installed the module, I registered on the site and I copy-pasted the Website verification Key, then I followed the steps.

2015_04_11_13_33_43_Modules_Zu_Foto.jpg

Here is the tricky part... I copied the code at the end of the footer.tpl file (right before the </body>) of the prestashop theme. Is the correct way?

Now I have a few questions/suggestions:

1. This is the correct configuration?

2015_04_11_13_48_32_Modules_Zu_Foto.jpg

2. I have an example for the Romanian language

2015_04_11_13_51_32_Zu_Foto.jpg

How can be translated the "options" and "type a message" (not shown in the picture)? In spanish is ok

It is possible to appear "servicio al cliente" or "customer service" or "serviciu clientelă" regarding the chosen language for the same user or I have to create one user for each language?

Very important for the other users: If the "Widget Key (Default)" is not set, the chat will not appear in the correct language

3. Can I customize the chat colors (others than the ones available)

2015_04_11_13_59_54_Hub_Talk_Widgets_Lis

Like a custom "css" or chose my own color...

4. It will be awesome if you could add automatic translation when chatting. (Zopim have it, LiveZilla Have it.. I think they use the google translation app)

P.S.1 For my point of view is a better alternative to LiveZilla. I consider HubTalk better because it chose the language by the prestashop language, not by the browsers default language and it's much, much simpler to use and install.

P.S.2 Am scris in engleza (atat de bine cat am stiut) pt. restul cititorilor.

Thank you!

With the Romanian language it was my fault. I don't know how I missed that... the language selected for the Romanian widget was English.

I erased the code from the footer.tpl file. All is working fine.

So, all you have to do to install it on prestashop is installing the module and inserting the widget keys (especially the default one).

Waiting for the future updates :)

HubTalk Prestashop module v 1.4 released.

- Cleaner setup forms

- Multilanguage shop switched from experimental to distribution

Donwload link can be found on the main post on this thread: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/353383-free-module-free-live-chat-software-for-prestashop-hubtalk/ or on the module page : Live chat for Prestashop

Prestashop 1.6.1 has been released: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/451074-prestashop-v1610-is-now-available/

We tested our module on this version and everything is ok, however in case you're upgrating from an older 1.6.0.x version, the HubTalk module is automatically disabled. To enable it just go to Prestashop Admin -> Modules -> Search for "HubTalk" module -> Click the enable button

If you encounter any error , don't hesitate to write us back.

Hello vkmaxx,

I checked the script link and it works on both http and https URLs.

Can you give me your website link so I can verify your problem. You can PM me if you want.

Catalin

I have installed the module, configured everything but chat do not appear on site.
From source I see that chat.js script is not available under http link (https works):

http://www.hubtalk.com/widgets/a/w9c851db9a3c66ed64353bb6e5b7aa60f/chat.js

Thats bizarre.

Hubtalk works in Microsoft Edge & Internet Explorer but doesn't work in Waterfox (portable Firefox), Opera 30, Chrome 31.

When I clik in link:

Under Microsoft Edge I can see JavaScript Code.

Under Opera, Chrome & Waterfox I see:

500 Internal Server Error

nginx/1.6.0

Edited by vkmaxx

To make it even more complicated if I turn Opera Turbo (proxy for slow connections), I can see the code. Same browser,

Hello, I don't have waterfox installed, But I tried the link in firefox , chrome, opera and it works fine ( http code :200)

I think it's a cache problem. try to clear the cache and see if it's working.

Let me know if it's working.

Thats bizarre.

Hubtalk works in Microsoft Edge & Internet Explorer but doesn't work in Waterfox (portable Firefox), Opera 30, Chrome 31.

When I clik in link:

Under Microsoft Edge I can see JavaScript Code.

Under Opera, Chrome & Waterfox I see:

OK, shop address is www.rudefood.pl, I also recommended HubTalk to www.vokker.pl.

Right now the link works. HubTalk also works, but only in IE/Edge. I will try to find why and post back.

Just wanted to say thank you. Works perfectly. Very easy to install and use.

hi everyone,

i have problems when i'm starting using latest ver Hubtalk modules

i already adding the Hubtalk module to my prestashop,

and the problem is the chatbox won't appear in my website

but I check via mobile phone, its appear ...

please help me to solve what's wrong in my web ....

sorry for my english, regards

From what you wrote on your previous posts, it gives you a 500 error when browser is loading the code .

I think it's a problem with your cache, or with your antivirus . Try to do a hard refresh: https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/2015/03/tech-tip-how-to-do-hard-refresh-in-browsers/#.VbtM4vmzm0s . If the cache is not working, make sure it's not from antivirus. For example I had Avast Antivirus once and it blocked a certain site for no reason. I tried lots of things and always receive a 500 http code, until  I decided to temporarly disable the antivirus and everything worked ok. Eventually they updated the antivirus and everyting worked ok.

Maybe you should try that as well and see if it's working.

Another solution will be to try to create a new chat -widget.

In HubTalk dashboard go to Setup->widgets->New widget and create a new widget. A new widget with a new Key will be generated. Copy the key and paste it in your Prestashop admin -> Hubtalk module and save it. The new key will look something like this : w32343.........

You don't need the chat embedded code, that will be generated automatically by the module based on the input key.

Let me know if any of this solutions work.

OK, shop address is www.rudefood.pl, I also recommended HubTalk to www.vokker.pl.

Right now the link works. HubTalk also works, but only in IE/Edge. I will try to find why and post back.

Hello, can you give me your website address so I can check? You can PM me if you want.

hi everyone,

i have problems when i'm starting using latest ver Hubtalk modules

i already adding the Hubtalk module to my prestashop,

and the problem is the chatbox won't appear in my website

but I check via mobile phone, its appear ...

please help me to solve what's wrong in my web ....

sorry for my english, regards

Hi, ho to add a subdomaine but my shop is under subdomaine

Hi, ho to add a subdomaine but my shop is under subdomaine

Hello, if you own the main domain, add that, the chat will works on subdomains as well. If you need more help let me know.

• Like 1

Hi,

I installed hubtalk on my website www.pakdukaan.com

It works fine when I'm logged into hubtalk but I don't receive any offline messages left by someone when I'm not logged in. Am I missing something? Thanks for making this module :)

Edited by pakdukaan

Hi,

I installed hubtalk on my website www.pakdukaan.com

It works fine when I'm logged into hubtalk but I don't receive any offline messages left by someone when I'm not logged in. Am I missing something? Thanks for making this module :)

Hello, I've left you an offline message sent from hubtalk widget onyour website. Let me know if you receive it. An email to your registered address was sent. Additionally you can view your offline messages to : HubTalk dashboard -> Conversations -> Offline messages

Hello, I've left you an offline message sent from hubtalk widget onyour website. Let me know if you receive it. An email to your registered address was sent. Additionally you can view your offline messages to : HubTalk dashboard -> Conversations -> Offline messages

Thank you very much. It's working! My fault for not checking all folders on my email :)

This is a great live chat module. Working like a charm. Thank´s for sharing this!!

Black Friday template

Install it here: Black Firday Live chat template

Then go to HubTalk Dashboard -> Setup -> Widgets -> Select Widget -> Look and feel  and change the template to Black Friday. The template comes with 2 themes: Cricle and Square. Choose the one you like more

The next thing is to go to HubTalk Dashboard -> Setup -> Widgets -> Select Widget -> Black Friday and change the percentage discounts.   That's it

black_friday_box_circle.png

black_friday_box_square.png

black_friday_config.png

Edited by catalin.pop

Chat with visitors from your mobile device

Now you can chat with your visitors from your mobile device using the XMPP/Jabber protocol. You can connect from any XMPP client that supports a SSL/TLS connection and you can start chatting with your online visitors.

For more details and step by step setup tutorial for iPhone and Android devices: http://www.hubtalk.com/blog/2015/12/22/chat-with-visitors-from-your-mobile-device-winter-season-template/

This is our last major update for 2015. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  See you in 2016.

mobile_small.png

Edited by catalin.pop

Thanks for the module/service.

We are trying it in our current shop, it works quite well.

But a couple of improvements: The logged customers show as visitor# instead of their name; and we should be able to get the current page they are viewing.

Thank you again.

• Like 1

Hello sadlyblue,

The chat should change to registered  name once the user is logged in. Make sure this app is installed http://www.hubtalk.com/apphub/Prestashop . If not install it.

Let me know how it works.

Thanks for the module/service.

We are trying it in our current shop, it works quite well.

But a couple of improvements: The logged customers show as visitor# instead of their name; and we should be able to get the current page they are viewing.

Thank you again.

NEW!!!  Versions 2.0 with Multi-Language support

NOTE: This module works only for Prestashop 1.6. For older versions use version 1.4

More info on Live chat for Prestashop

Separate your visitors based on the selected language and assigned them to a certain operator

New Interface

The new version has an improved, user-friendly interface, built from the ground up. Now you can enable/disable the chat in your shop with a simple click, as well as customize the chat-widget based on the shop’s selected language.

hubtalk_prestashop_module_2_0.png

please help my prestashop say´s

This module could not be verified by PrestaShop.

This generally happens when the module isn't distributed through our official marketplace, PrestaShop Addons - or when your server failed to communicate with PrestaShop Addons.

Since you may not have installed this module from PrestaShop Addons, we cannot assert that the module is complying with our safety requirements (e.g. that it is not adding some undisclosed functionalities such as ads, hidden links, spam, etc...).

You can search for similar modules on the official marketplace.

Click here to browse our catalog on PrestaShop Addons.

hello. It means the module is not distributed through their add-ons marketplace: http://addons.prestashop.com

Prestashop add-ons marketplace allows only paid modules to be submitted.  So if you want it free you have to download it from here or from this page: http://www.hubtalk.com/integrations/prestashop

please help my prestashop say´s

This module could not be verified by PrestaShop.

This generally happens when the module isn't distributed through our official marketplace, PrestaShop Addons - or when your server failed to communicate with PrestaShop Addons.

Since you may not have installed this module from PrestaShop Addons, we cannot assert that the module is complying with our safety requirements (e.g. that it is not adding some undisclosed functionalities such as ads, hidden links, spam, etc...).

You can search for similar modules on the official marketplace.

Click here to browse our catalog on PrestaShop Addons.

Do not work for me multilingual, only works default
The same key, eg. EN paste into Widget Key (Default) and works on all, the paste (delete default) to the Widget Key => English (United Kingdom) and does not work GB and anymore

shop.led-glass.eu

Prestashop 1.5.6.2

Where to find the problem?

Hello.

1. You need to paste a key for Default widget

2. You need to paste a key for specific language (leave the default key in place)

to create multiple widgets based on each language go to HubTalk dashboard -> Setup -> Widgets -> New widget

After you create the widget you can copy the key

To change the language to a widget: HubTalk dashboard -> Setup -> Widgets -> [select widget] ->  Languages

Hope this info helps you.

Let me know if everything works ok.

Catalin

Do not work for me multilingual, only works default
The same key, eg. EN paste into Widget Key (Default) and works on all, the paste (delete default) to the Widget Key => English (United Kingdom) and does not work GB and anymore

shop.led-glass.eu

Prestashop 1.5.6.2

Where to find the problem?

• Like 1

In fact, I set up wrong - configure. The module is simply a sensational. Payable modules do not match him even 10% Hub Talk (the day to night).

how it's possible a sensational module is free??

Don't forget about operator's alias if you have multiple languages: http://www.hubtalk.com/blog/2016/06/12/operators-update-xmpp-alias-and-ability-to-remove-avatar/

In fact, I set up wrong - configure. The module is simply a sensational. Payable modules do not match him even 10% Hub Talk (the day to night).

how it's possible a sensational module is free??

Awesome module and support :) 

How can I change the sound volume or change the ring
We have everything to the max, and it is quiet.

Panel Hubtalk Vol. 10
system vol. 100
speakers vol. max

Other sounds from the browser then very loudly

The operators do not sit non-stop with their computers, so the sound is very important to me.

Edited by roman.b

New module version available: HubTalk module v2.1

Features:

- Multi-store support

Module page and download links: Live chat for multi-store Prestashop

With HubTalk, managing customer support on a multi store website is highly customizable.

For every store you can choose a chat widget with a different color, size and welcome message.

You can also assign different operators to different stores, and even split them based on the selected language.

This means that HubTalk users who operate multiple online stores can offer fine grained customization

and top notch customer support to their clients.

NOTE: Main post has also been updated with download links

Edited by catalin.pop

New Autumn package upgrade

Now every time a visitor receives a message and the chat box is closed a bubble and a bouncing badge will appear. The bubble will contain the last message received and the badge the number of unread messages

bubble_box.gif

Easy  to enable /disable it from Setup -> Widgets -> [ Select widget ] -> Box

box-config.png

Operators coverage

42dff62434eb4aa2becf24f77b2e5aef.png

I'm guessing hubtalk changed the conditions with informing the current customers.

We had 3 operators working fine, but now it asks us to upgrade to use the the 2nd (and more) operators.

I understand these changes can be made, and could be reasonably, but not without previous warning.

Also, sent an email earlier today, without response.

Hello. Sorry to feel that way, but we do sent an email one week before we enabled the new price scheme, we also posted on our facebook and twitter page as well as on our blog: http://www.hubtalk.com/blog/2016/10/03/major-update-new-bubble-chat-widget/

I'm guessing hubtalk changed the conditions with informing the current customers.

We had 3 operators working fine, but now it asks us to upgrade to use the the 2nd (and more) operators.

I understand these changes can be made, and could be reasonably, but not without previous warning.

Also, sent an email earlier today, without response.

Edited by catalin.pop

The email sent, and news posted, seemed like so many more informing of new changes and general updates than a price change. It would be easy enough to check in your system who uses more thatn one operator and send a notification alert when using the system itself.

By the time we had such warning was when the promotion was over.

But no worries, i found another great alternative, free (for now).

HubTalk Prestashop module v2.3 released

This update focus on Product manager. Performing a search will now return the product link besides name, price and image. Main post has been updated.

product_manager.png

Edited by catalin.pop

Hello

I have installed v2.3 and have configured the widget in my hubtalk dashboard but it will not appear on my website. I can not see anywhere I can add my widget key in the hubtalk module in this version. 

In the hubtalk module it says live chat installed.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Hello David, thank you for trying HubTalk. The most common problem is that you need to clear your template cache from Prestashop admin -> Advanced parameters -> Performance -> press Clear cache button in top right corner

If you still have problems send me a private message with your website so I can check.

Hello

I have installed v2.3 and have configured the widget in my hubtalk dashboard but it will not appear on my website. I can not see anywhere I can add my widget key in the hubtalk module in this version. 

In the hubtalk module it says live chat installed.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Hello!

I installed the module ver 2.2 and upgraded to 2.3. It worked perfectly for  a month. Then suddenly the dashboard was unable to connect with chat. No chat window on my website also. I tried to uninstall and install, but the new install wouldn't work too. It says unable to connect and to check my internet connection although my connection is fine and I can browse any website. IM+ is also unable to connect to my hubtalk account!

Please help me resolve the issue!

Anybody else experienced the same problem? 

Prestashop 1.6.1.8 Hubtalk v.2.3

Edited by easyrider79

Hello. Sorry for the inconvenience. We had an DDOS attack on our chat server and internet connection with that server was dropped.

It should work now.

Hello!

I installed the module ver 2.2 and upgraded to 2.3. It worked perfectly for  a month. Then suddenly the dashboard was unable to connect with chat. No chat window on my website also. I tried to uninstall and install, but the new install wouldn't work too. It says unable to connect and to check my internet connection although my connection is fine and I can browse any website. IM+ is also unable to connect to my hubtalk account!

Please help me resolve the issue!

Anybody else experienced the same problem? 

Prestashop 1.6.1.8 Hubtalk v.2.3

New version 2.4

• Prestashop 1.7 support
  • fixed Google Chrome error “A Parser-blocking, cross-origin script, is invoked via document.write. This may be blocked by the browser if the device has poor network connectivity.”
  • connection with HubTalk server is 15% faster

More info: http://www.hubtalk.com/blog/2016/12/04/live-chat-module-for-prestashop-1-7/

Edited by catalin.pop