Minimum quantity for product group

Is it possible to set minimum order quantity for group of products?? for eg.

I'm selling products with combinations size and color. Most of colors are standard and free of charge but you can order non standard color only if you order 8 products(any) in the same color. So if customer wants non standard color he have to buy min of 8 items with any size but the same color.

Does that make any sense? Please help

Thanks

HOw about creating combinations with attribute Variation:non-standard and setting the minimal quantity to 8?

Thanks for quick replay but that is not gone work cos if customer pick two products with non standard color the minimum quantity will be 16. I only require customer to order min of 8 any products sprayed with one color he wants.

standard color:silver, champagne, cognac

non standard: any color from RAL palette

i use attributes and combinations for all that (silver, champagne, cognac, ral)

except that the ral color he have to specify in the text field

Thanks for quick replay but that is not gone work cos if customer pick two products with non standard color the minimum quantity will be 16. I only require customer to order min of 8 any products sprayed with one color he wants.

standard color:silver, champagne, cognac

non standard: any color from RAL palette

i use attributes and combinations for all that (silver, champagne, cognac, ral)

except that the ral color he have to specify in the text field

Oh I see

Unfortunately, there is no way (afaik) to base the total quantity based on attribtues set to different products..I guess you have to either customize your Prestashop site, or work it around with your current store.