No products in order details.

Hello everyone.

I've tried getting help in Polish section of the forum, but it didn't work, so I'll ask here.

When finalizing order in my shop (more like, the shop that I have to work on) and pressing last button - the green "confirm order" (or something like that, I've got polish language on) browser is thinking for 5-15 seconds, and the order is placed, mails are delivered and everything is fine, but that time is too long.

Most of the times browser is thinking longer and time exceedes 30 seconds (my host regulation), customer sees white page error*, no payment details, no emails are delivered and no products are shown in order's details.

I need to fix it ASAP and I don't know how. I've tried lots of things but I'm close to giving up (but I can't!).

I'm running Prestashop 1.6.0.8 with database with 1k+ products and 400 customers. Everything was upgraded from Prestashop 1.4.0.4 and worked fine at the beginning.

I need your help, please share some experience and let me like prestashop again.

*error: 

ABORT: PHP cpu time limit exceeded in serialize() called at [/classes/cache/CacheFs.php:103], in CacheFsCore::_writeKeys() called at [/classes/cache/Cache.php:220], in CacheCore::delete() called at [/classes/cache/Cache.php:289], in CacheCore::deleteQuery() called at [/classes/db/Db.php:611], in DbCore::q() called at [/classes/db/Db.php:427], in DbCore::update() called at [/classes/Product.php:1349], in ProductCore::updateDefaultAttribute() called at [/classes/order/OrderDetail.php:425], in OrderDetailCore::checkProductStock() called at [/classes/order/OrderDetail.php:575], ..., in ControllerCore::run() called at [/classes/Dispatcher.php:373], in DispatcherCore::dispatch() called at [/index.php:28]
Edited by specgaming (see edit history)

• 2 years later...