Remove add to cart button or add an options button for products with attributes PrestaShop 1.6

osss

Hi,

I would like to remove the add to cart button from the home page and all category pages, replace it with a button saying View or View Product, or when a product has attributes swap the add to cart button with a button saying Options or View Options.

It would be good feature to add to prestashop in future releases, so when you select the option to hide the add to cart button for products with attributes, that it is automatically swapped to a View, View Options or just an Options button, or at least have the add to cart button take you to the product page so you can select the options/attributes.

I think it looks very bad and Inconsistent, and is very confusing for customers, if you remove the add to cart button from products with attributes and the other products still have an add to cart button.

I am using prestashop 1.6.0.9

• 4 months later...

indeed

this is default feature in prestashop

and we can activate / deactivate this feature from back office

preferences > products

there is a field named: "Display the "add to cart" button when a product has attributes"

rb0LWaJ.png

Display or hide the "add to cart" button on category pages for products that have attributes forcing customers to see product 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am just terribly tired now of looking for several hours for the reason why Add to Cart button disappeared from my products. It is not on Category page and even not on Product detail page.

I think, that it started when I changed in Preferences-Products to Catalog mode. After I moved it back to normal mode, it still does not show

I think I must be very close to find solution but after several our I am in some magic circle already which does not let to find solution :-(

Anyone can help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jan

Thank you for express answer.

I tried and it did not help. I can see the Cart on my homepage, so it Catalog mode is off. I also cleared cache in Chrome. But Still do not see Add to Card :-(

It also does not show me the quantity in stock even I setup it. Could it be related to Add to cart problem?

Thank you, Jan

• 10 months later...

Hello,

I just read this topic and I have quite the same problem.
I would like to change the button "add to cart" in differet optional button according to the product.
Exemple:

product 1: add to cart
product 2: Pre-Order
Product 3: Ask question
ect ect

There is a way to do this or a module I can download?

Please help me!!! 

Thanks in advace

Marco

• 3 months later...

how can i disable the more button on hover in the homepage  ? i did what you said to disable the add to cart but now the more button is appearing in a left position i would like to either center its position or remove it completely. how can i do this?

• 4 months later...