Theme Configurator Module Not Updating

ezsmoke

Hi,

My first post on this forum. Having come from osCommerce, just last week I installed Prestashop, and migrated all data from old shop to new installation. so far, I am very impressed with PS - big improvement on OSC.

But an issue I have run into, is with Theme Configurator for default-bootstrap. for one of the Hooks, I have simplied copied over some html with some links. I altered this a couple of times, and all was good.

But earlier today, I wanted to remove a couple of lines of this text, which I have done, but the old text still appears on the website, although does not appear in the theme configurator. Have tried clearing cache, but to no avail.

Thanks, in advance for any suggestions.

Posted this back on Sunday, but no replies yet unfortunately. But maybe if I show exactly what happening with links, somebody may be able to advise.

Website homepage www.ezsmoke.ie

The issue is further down the page where we have a few Blog links such as

These links / html I have entered under "Hook Right" in Theme Configurator. But even if I delete all this content, it still appears on the homepage - I cannot get rid of it or edit the content? Or I should say, I can edit on the backend, but it still appears on front end homepage.

Any help / advise appreciated.

Edited by ezsmoke (see edit history)