[SOLVED] 1.6.0.9 checkout email template issues and mail alert not being sent

Hi guys,

After I upgraded my 1.6.0.6 to 1.6.0.9 I am having various issue with checkout confirmation and with mail alerts. Having also massive issues with product features, more in other topic.

On final step of a checkout, where you have to hit last Confirm order button, I got following message: Error: Wrong email template.

This happens on Bankwire and COD payment method (only 2 methods enabled on my shop)

I did try removing and reinstalling COD module, but I just lost my 1.6 style, now it looks like 1.5:

hFH6WHr.png

gFUHdTF.png

Also, shop is not sending order_conf email to a customer neither to my adress set in Mail Alert modules.

I didnt changed anything in my email templates...

Any ideas?

Regards,

Vedran

Edited by vmarkovic (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have installed and configured the mail alert module to send alert to a particular email ([email protected]),but it didnt send an alert email when an order is placed. Then i went through Advanced parameters >E-mail and sent a test mail with same email ([email protected]), that didnt send a test mail to the email. The email is working i tested it by sending test emails from other mailboxes and its working just fine. What should i do to make this module work just fine???