Can't open bigger image

midana

EDIT 140917:

All of these issues are in Chrome browser only (what I can tell). And they are issues I have experienced on different PS websites. I have worked out so that two of the things not working can work again (for me), but the solutions are not something that visitors will think about and that could be a big issue when shoppers use Chrome (I love chrome otherwise!). Anyone who has solutions to these that will make these work for anyone that visits the sites and not just dev-people?

PROBLEM ONE

The error in console that is connected to the issue where a lot of jquery-related things on the PS website doesn't work is:

Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension. 

The ID in it is: oaaadlnghojigbibgkbalkkmbfkakkbe

And ctrl+f/searched that ID, and it's an extension that I have called refunder. I disabled this and now it works fine. I don't know how to work around this for other visitors who will not now why things doesn't work on the site, and this extension is starting to get popular here in Sweden.

PROBLEM TWO

The error in console that is connected to the issue where a lot of jquery-related things (like small pop-up notifications) on the PS website doesn't work is:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getComputedStyle' of undefined

Someone at stackoverflow mentioned they had adblocker, and that this extension in chrome blocked "ckeditor". It wasn't enough to add the website to adblockers allowed list.. When I deactived adblocker the problem went away. This is also an issue as many people use adblocker extension for their chrome.

PROBLEM TREE (100% UNSOLVED)

The error for the fancybox "bigger-images" when I click on product image for it to pop-up and get bigger and doesn't work is:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getComputedStyle' of undefined 

Haven't found something that works on this one yet.. :/

PROBLEM FOUR (100% UNSOLVED)

In the checkout nothing happens in chrome when I press the save-button:

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function 

The link to open the purchase terms opens in a new window and not in a pop-up as it should. :/

On all of them except for one (the first one) I use PS 1.6.0.5

Edited by midana (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...