Categories menu messed up

CharlotteV

Hi everyone, I would like to start my first thread in this forum giving thanks for all I have learn thanks to you since I have fixed a lot of problems only reading the forum.

I'm configuring a wholesale shop (www.maracuyes.com) and recently I bought a theme but I am having a bunch of problems with it which I'm hoping you can help me to resolve. The first issue came when I tried to insert in the menu more  categories than they have in the demo, making everything overlapped and messed up when the name of the category is longer than expected. I can't change the name of the categories because I am importing csv from my provider and they need to be coincident. Can I change the size of the fonts/menus? Here you have a few screenshots in order to show my problem better.

post-828392-0-48904900-1408694065_thumb.jpg

post-828392-0-03190200-1408694076_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance and have a nice day. (Opinions about the web are very welcome)

in cases like that inspection is necessary

it's due to the fact that it's a not default template

i think that it's a case of simple css tweak, but to be 100% sure i have to inspect it first :-)

If I only could know the files implied in this behaviour I think I could touch here and there to try to organize it. Can you let me know how to proceed? Thanks in advance

In file: /themes/flatroshop/css/flatro/menu3d.css (around line 474)   (make backup!)

You can change the width of the full menu block (each sub menu column takes 33.33% of it):

.menu3dmega.vertical .dropdown-menu {
    left: 100% !important;
    max-width: 800px;
    top: 0px;
    width: 630px;                                // <-- change 500px to something like 630px
}

Hope that does it,

pascal

• Like 1

In file: /themes/flatroshop/css/flatro/menu3d.css (around line 474)   (make backup!)

You can change the width of the full menu block (each sub menu column takes 33.33% of it):

.menu3dmega.vertical .dropdown-menu {

left: 100% !important;

max-width: 800px;

top: 0px;

width: 630px;                                // <-- change 500px to something like 630px

}

Hope that does it,

pascal

Wow!! That did the trick thank you very much. I don't know you but I need the urge to send you a pie or something hehehehe. Now my problem is that, as you can see in the screenshot I've posted, the categories without any subcategories have a lot of empty space under them (columns 1 and 2) and I would like them arranged like in the column 3. Please enlighten me again  

post-828392-0-94575000-1408778814_thumb.jpg