[SOLVED] 1.6.0.9 product features sorting, reordering issues

Hi guys,

Anyone else having issues with sorting and reordering product features in 1.6.0.9?
All of a sudden my product features are all miss sorted / miss ordered and when I re-sort / re-order them manualy they all go miss sorted again after I refresh Catalog>Features page. Also, when I hit Save&Stay on product features page when editing product it behaves like I pressed Save but without actual save of progress (hope thats clear what I am trying to say)

I have 400+ features and didnt had any problems so far on my 1.5 and 1.6 site.

Any ideas what to do, I really like to sort my features to fit my needs.

Regards, 

Vedran

Edited by vmarkovic (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo everybody,

I managed to fix this issue but just temporary, it is so annoying to me...

I noticed that many of my features share the same order number, here is screenshot for example:

atfTKPQ.png

So, I edited every single one of them through my phpMyAdmin, in table features.

After that - when I load my Catalog>Features it is all good, features are sorted like thay should be, according to their order number, I can drag and sort them... check this screenshot:

vRKwLiR.png

BUT

When I delete an feature it all goes back to beginning of this post: multiple features again share same order number and they are strangely sorted, check this screenshot:

I would really, really appreciate if some kind soul would help me here, since I have this issue for some time now (posted this topci 21.08., no replies till today)

Also, when I hit Save&Stay on product features page when editing product it behaves like I pressed Save but without actual save of progress (hope thats clear what I am trying to say)

I forgot to mention that this was solved by updating my 1.6.0.6 to 1.6.0.9, I was hoping it would solve above behavior as wall, but no such luck.

Regards,

Vedran

• 2 weeks later...