[SOLVED] Categories Block showing two different colors?

I'm a beginner and trying to get all my blocks to have the same color text and background. I changed something in the categories block and now, when the block expands, there is a different color. I attached the global CSS lines and the front end screenshot.
Can anyone advise what I did wrong and how to fix it? Thanks..

http://www.theguiltshop.com/prestashop/

Update: This was solved my making the block_bg.jpg longer ( you have to play around with the size until it fits).

14963_trGoTAvolMnLQNPQupsI_t

14964_CcXGgsf0eGBJ7Af90BtY_t

Ouch i can see you still has this issue. Well can you tell me what color you want to be in backgroun the one that come from top or that is at bottom atm ? :)

Anyway if you want to convert it back to default use this on your
div.block .block_content

#F1F2F4 url(../img/block_bg.jpg) repeat-x scroll left bottom

And if you want top color to take over you should repaint block_bg.jpg to desired colors and replace it with one you has. And you need to know color value that will be on top of your image and change that also.

Thanks for help Newcomer, I must admit that I am making a mess of this somehow.

The "Categories" block is now just a plain white background and when I'm logged in, there is another block on the left side (cannot even read the text to tell what it is..My Account maybe?) that is totally screwed up.

I think my problem is that I do not understand the relationship of the pieces that make up this block. I know there is the CSS part, and also the graphics in the "IMG" folder. Do you know how to manipulate the text color, background block color, background block color when you expand, etc.....

Thanks again for your help!

15183_lcaqh9CEC1brJDBcDovR_t

15184_kblLC5FPKPzV408oPzIL_t