[STICKY] 1.6.0.9 Solved Bugs

Hello, 

This Pinned post is to list the confirmed Solved bugs in  PrestaShop1.6.0.9. 

Please don't assume just because your issue sounds the same, that the fix is going to work. These are specific bug fixes so please read all information before deciding to implement a fix. 

As always, these code changes are not recommend for the novice user, always back up your database and PrestaShop files before changing any code. Ideally, make these changes on a Test Server before implementing these fixes on your live store. Safety first guys! 

Thank you to our awesome Community and the selected Moderators who make this forum tick.

• Prices one cent off (round error) work when using Combinations Generator
  • Forum Post
  • Follow Forge Report to fix. Modify DB ps_attribute_impact

• CSV Import Categories created only under home/top category.
  • Forge Report 
  • GitHub Fix

[Edit: An unfortunate bug was introduced in version 1.6.0.9 that pops up a security warning when you install a module. This security warning shouldn't pop up if the module is sold on Addons. We patched it and will include the fix in the upcoming version 1.6.0.10 along with other bugfixes. In the meantime, you can ignore this security warning.]

• Like 12

Hello Benjamin. This is a very nice idea for a topic, I hope it becomes a tradition that continues for next versions as well.

I have a question: Would it work if one made a drop-in replacement of the fixed files inside a PS install ZIP file and started a clean installation from this "patched" ZIP file?

Edited by parsifal (see edit history)

Hello Benjamin. This is a very nice idea for a topic, I hope it becomes a tradition that continues for next versions as well.

I have a question: Would it work if one made a drop-in replacement of the fixed files inside a PS install ZIP file and started a clean installation from this "patched" ZIP file?

That is true, but there are other fixes and optimizations made on the GitHub development version. However, those are not tested.

These solutions are proven to work. That said, I'm not sure that one needs ALL the fixes. Some of the fixes seem to be only stores that have upgraded from 1.6.0.8 to 1.6.0.9. 

Feel free to make the patches and test it out but at this time I won't be officially patching these and releasing a psuedo community patched version. 

What you consider reasonable timeframe for 1.6.1 (I really hope that those little bugs will be fixed in this official release?

And what about 1.6.0.10? I would like to test upgrade my shop to this version just to play around and walk through the process . When it will be available?

Time frame for 1.6.1 time frame will be another month or so. No official word yet about the release. We are currently doing community testing. 

I have sent you the test package. If anybody wants to test 1.6.0.10, please like this post  I'll send over the package to your registered forum email. 

• Like 8

Will these fixes be included in the next release? 

It seems like no one is updating the roadmap on the forgesite.

I would appreciate if that would be kept up to date.

What we can expect from next version and even the version after.

What is the devs team priority list and so on.

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel

Edited by thepan (see edit history)

Database error during installation @12% with FRENCH version 1.6.0.9 if I leave default ps_ prefix

If I change to ANYTHING else, installation goes smoothly.

I've been searching EVERYTHING to solve the issue in server side files... what a waste of time, lost hours on this

Hi, My name is Edwin and i'm using PS 1.6.0.9 

I can't solve the problem with price 0 at the homepage and category.

Tried all the things i read but still no solution.

Checked the products.tpl and products.js but everything seems ok.

Who can help me?

THNX

• 2 weeks later...

I visited the 'fixed' page and downloaded the RAW format of the php file. Then I replaced it with my file(AdminCmsCategoriesController.php) with the one from the fix page.

However when clicking on ADD in my backoffice(after uploading the file and overwriting the existing one), i'm still receiving the Invalid Security Token error. Do I have to do anything else?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello 
I am using Prestashop 1.6.09. i am having the product image uploading problem. i was uploading my products on daily bases. while i was uploading a new product pic, suddenly i received this message. (154LN1...jpg : Image format not recognized, allowed formats are: .gif, .jpg, .png .) i am struck now.  kindly someone help me with this. i have to upload my products on daily basis.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I'm new in prestashop. I try to installing Prestashop V.1.6.0.9, but I got below Error in my php.ini:

[07-Jan-2015 08:24:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Method Gamification::__call() must take exactly 2 arguments in [Xammpp_htdocs]\prestashop\modules\gamification\gamification.php on line 144

Can anyone in this forum help me about this error?

PS: I have try to install prestashop in my hosting service and also in my local machine. All of host has meet the requirement for installing prestashop.

Hi!

I'm new in prestashop. I try to installing Prestashop V.1.6.0.9, but I got below Error in my php.ini:

[07-Jan-2015 08:24:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Method Gamification::__call() must take exactly 2 arguments in [Xammpp_htdocs]\prestashop\modules\gamification\gamification.php on line 144

Can anyone in this forum help me about this error?

PS: I have try to install prestashop in my hosting service and also in my local machine. All of host has meet the requirement for installing prestashop.

See http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/392724-fatal-error-in-module-gamification-method-gamification-call-must-take-exactly-2-a/

It is possible you have a buggy version of that file. Take a look at ln 129 of gamification.php and check that it is: public function __call($name, $arguments)

Alternatively delete that module via FTP (modules/gamification).