new shop feedback

PuntoSex

Hi,

We have a new shop, www.puntosex.es that is a sexshop selling to Spain.

We know it's a little slow at loading, but the template doesn't seem to work with any of the ccc on.

Is it worth it to get a new theme? What would you do?

Also, even after adding to google webmaster, if we search for "sexshop españa" in google.es it doesn't show up in the results. Any ideas?

Thank you

review your performance settings.  note: this is from 1.6.0.9, we do not know your version.

you can set all but load java bottom without affecting shop, so leave that set to 'no'.  after 'yes' for others re-visit the move javascript to bottom, set to yes and test shop (assuming again at least 1.6.0.7 or higher).

following this guidance should speed up your shop significantly....thus increasing visitor  experience and seo.

08.19.2014-08.30.png
http://screencast.com/t/CHFSi1xmg

Hello

I am not sure if you have already read and acted upon El Patrons suggestions but have just tried your site on Android and all pages loaded quickly enough.

The only thing I did notice was the "Pop-Up" on your home page was not in the centre so their was noway to close this making the viewing of your products not very user friendly.

Paul

Hello

I am not sure if you have already read and acted upon El Patrons suggestions but have just tried your site on Android and all pages loaded quickly enough.

The only thing I did notice was the "Pop-Up" on your home page was not in the centre so their was noway to close this making the viewing of your products not very user friendly.

Paul

Yes, i'm already trying to apply elpatron reccomendations. and so far are working. maybe i confused last time and changed the javascript also to the end and that was the reason it didn't worked then.

Also, thanks for the feedback. We hadn't tried in android yet. Will try to check it out and fix the popup.