Sign in to follow this  
Mobius2000

Display RRP in items

Hi everyone, I have been trawling the forums looking for a way to get RRP's to show up with item prices but can't find a thing. I was wondering if anybody has managed this yet?

If a module would need to be created for this, I'd be happy to pay for it (depending on price of course).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard.

Hi Mobius
There are 3 Options available!

1) You can simply just add RRP to both the product_list.tpl & product.tpl
2) Why not just use the wholesale price as the recommended retail price then all you need is a simple condition to display in the template.
3) Or we could create you a custom module which will insert a new field into the DB for RRP.
Then simply modify tabs/AdminProducts.php to include the new field.

Hi there design... Couple of quick questions for you however I am quietly confident that if your up for it we may go with the module option.

Option 1./ I am sure I could nut this part out but my lack of understanding means I can't grasp how we would go with importing the data and having that imported detail recognised by the system... This is crucial as we are dealing with over a 1000 phones.

Option 2./ I had thought of the wholesale price option however my understanding was that this can form part of the clients tax details for tracking the cost of selling versus gross profits, to change this would give the client a false state in terms of out goings wouldn't it? Happy to be told I'm wrong on this one.

Option 3./ As I said, I believe we would probably go down this route for simplicity reasons (for me and the client).

a./ would you be able to provide a rough estimate (I understand you can't be precise). This type of thing has been requested before so if you could please (pretty please) take into consideration the resale bonus. :red:

b./ Rough idea of turn around time.

c./ Will this be able to be added to via the import tool? As I said before, with a guarantee of 1000+ items, this is kind of essential.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post and I look forward to your reply.

Richard.

I'm currently working on a RRP modification. The BO is done and just need to do the FO, should be ready very soon.

FO is now complete, product page only, if enough requests I will include code for the category page....see screenshot and if this suits the request I will release the code for everyone.

The display of RRP only works if a RRP is entered via the BO, if left blank no RRP will be shown on the product page.

Let me know what you think :)

14944_oNqSxrgaqnC6Q1cDgLDK_t

Zenith seems to have already provided a good solution for this.
We are just here to offer our suggestions.

So if Zenith's module has all the features you need then great, look forward to seeing this :)

Hi Zenith,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release the code :-)

You are a life saver if you could provide this, this is the last hurdle I have with using Prestashop, after your fix, Prestashop will officially become my all time favorite online system, hehehe.

Thank you so much for offering this Zenith, it is HUGELY appreciated.

Richard.

We now have a complete modification, adding RRP to both product page and product lists. A bit more testing and the code will be released.

It's complete, as no-one showed any interest I didn't bother releasing it.

Hi Zenith,

do you mind show some interest for your module?

I have had a look on you prestashop page but i didn't see it.

Greets,

Same here Zenith. I think that there are alot of us that would find your module very, very uselful.

Has anyone found a version of this that works on Prestashop 1.6.0.14 or has successfully got it working on this version?