[free] contentBox - html modules

html free js file image upload

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:01 PM

Endless hair

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 Active Posts

HI, I think Contentbox is great and very useful. But I'm trying to use it for adding embedding script/code to have Nosto on my site. But even thought I have put the code in the box and saved-the box does appear in the head but is empty..???

Can you give me any ideas why this is happening???

Thank you in advance!

Jen

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

britu10

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Active Posts

I´ve installed it on 1.7 and it´s working so far after changing the contentbox.php to work up to 1.7.

BUT it only posts the code. So HTML isn´t working it´s just displaying what I type in.

Like <div id="test">Test</div> and not only the "Test".

I´m sure it´s something to configure in the shop itself, the module is doing what it should.

And because I´ve red it earlier, to make the content responsive, just use: @media (max-width: 767px) {.test {color: black;} }

Hi Shad86,

could you please tell me what you changed in contentbox.php in order to make it work in PS 1.7?

I'm really interested on it. Will the module be upgraded officially soon?

Thank you very much.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:01 PM

Shad86

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1286 Active Posts

Yes, it will be completely rebuild.

So far the solution (not a very clean one) is to open the contentbox.php and change line 32 and line 179 to the following:

$this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.5', 'max' => '1.7');
return $pre_content.$content_query['content_text'].$pos_content;

It´s working for me very well but Miguel Costa is looking for a cleaner way and will upgrade the modul hopefully soon.

Die Mehrheit im Forum rät stark von der Nutzung eines 1.7er Prestashop ab. Warum?

Aktueller Shop: display-and-pack.de - Shopversion 1.5.5.0 · Theme by Theme Maker

Zu Testzwecken: 1.7.1.* · Classic Theme mit bearbeitetem CSS und einigen Modulen

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

webrex2000

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Active Posts

Hi, i have just downloaded this module......

i managed to disconnect module from header and footer but i hooked it to displayfooterproduct

i excluded html editor, inserted html code, uploaded css file and used funcion to load it to html header....does not work

i have prsta 1.6.1 standard installation

the page looks like this

http://www.donnainwe...me=&theme_font=

thank you

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:52 PM

Mundo Rural

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Active Posts

Hi ! how can you hide the module or the content if user is logged?

Thanks!

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:24 AM

Shad86

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1286 Active Posts

What do you mean with "logged"?

If he is logged in? In the Backoffice you can decide if a module shouldn´t be shown for a specific costumer group.

Die Mehrheit im Forum rät stark von der Nutzung eines 1.7er Prestashop ab. Warum?

Aktueller Shop: display-and-pack.de - Shopversion 1.5.5.0 · Theme by Theme Maker

Zu Testzwecken: 1.7.1.* · Classic Theme mit bearbeitetem CSS und einigen Modulen

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:58 AM

Dave!

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Active Posts

Hi

I just downloaded and installed this module.

But I dont have the option for choosing hooks, is that normal? Did somebody else had this problem?

Thanks

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:33 PM

Shad86

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1286 Active Posts

Have you searched in the right part of the shop? You can´t chosse hooks in the module itself.

Depends on your Presta version, you have to go to design --> positions

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:30 PM

Dave!

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Active Posts

I was thinking that I can choose hooks in module itself because on the website it wrotten

2hd8wva.jpg

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

Shad86

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1286 Active Posts

It means that some modules only can be hooked on specified hooks. And this module can be hookes everywhere.

But you only need it once so for me it´s no difference to do it in the module itself or in the backend.

If you found it once and understand how to work with it, it´s extremely easy.

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:44 AM

The Collector

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 Active Posts

Hello everyone... so I am a newbie, so please be gentle.

How do I get the contentbox to trigger from a click of a button and do I just put the url of a video in the content for it to worK?

See?  Newbie!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:30 AM

The Collector

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 Active Posts

It means that some modules only can be hooked on specified hooks. And this module can be hookes everywhere.

But you only need it once so for me it´s no difference to do it in the module itself or in the backend.

If you found it once and understand how to work with it, it´s extremely easy.

can you help a noob out and explain how it works?  I am trying to get it to do a popup with a video in it when an image is clicked

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

Shad86

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1286 Active Posts

Hi, the contentbox is only there to show your Code. Which means you need more as a link to a video. On Youtube for example you get the embed code. This is what you need here. So you can hook the contentbox somewhere you want and place the embed video code in it. So it should show the video on the place you want it.

If this works, you can create the button. I don´t know if you need a real popup but the easy way without popup would be to give the video a display:none; and the button changes it to display:block; or something like this. I do the same in our shop with the contact form. Working well so far.

If you need more details, feel free to write a pm to me, I think it´s too offtopic here.

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:44 PM

The Collector

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 Active Posts

I found that out last night.  Thank you for the more in depth explanation.  I need a popup box or light box to do what I am trying to accomplish.  Thank you for taking the time to explain that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to use our cookies.     Learn more