Klarna Checkout

info@bonera.no

I have now spent like $1000 on this service, and i still cant get it to work under PS 1.6 so this is a warning about this Module.

Its not possible to get it to work 100% as long as this is the case, its should not be possible to sell this for $99 on ur Addons site.

I have requested support, but now i had this module and site for 3 months. Still not working other than under 1 step checkout and then its not possible to change ur shipping methods.

Im of to Mystore soon... Bether to pay for something to work than pay for something not to work.

• 2 months later...

It should be said that the developer is answering the emails I send, but the module still doesnt' work as good as it should. Not possible to chose carrier, and it's not possible to use anything else than "Guest checkout", so my customers are not able to use wishlist, track-order, re-order etc..

If things aren't sorted out until tomorrow, I'll gladly hand over my ordernumber, but I want to give the developer a fair chance to fix it right,

He did send me a few other versions, but none of them are working the way it should. It is not possible to use the module now (with accounts) unless we use 5-step checkout. In 2014, a 5-step checkout process is a way of stopping customers from shopping, and we are losing money as I write...

Because of this, I can no longer wait for a -important- checkout module to work, so we are now spending a considerable amount of money to have developers make our own Klarna Checkout module.

If possible, I would like to take this further - so I can get our money back from the purchase we did.

Do you want me to send you our order # ?