New webshop selling smartwatches

SparkyRih

Hi,

The title is not really correct, I've set up this site with a default theme about 3 months ago, and during this period I already had some sales (not a lot tough :P ), but now I tried to build a properly looking and functioning webshop.

Stock is still growing every day/week.

So any thoughts from you guys? Anything that might need some change or maybe some advise?

https://www.smartwatchmarket.eu

With kind regards

Marc Schattorie (SparkyRih)

excellent, and this is certainly a popular area of product

back office-->advanced parms-->performance

if not already on, turn each on one by one, test front office after turning one on, then repeat

08.16.2014-07.09.png

http://screencast.com/t/RIreFOZzXpBl

Thanks! will try the settings, I knew that they exist but haven't had a look at them, but I'm going to do so now :)

Thanks, I've changed some small things around since my last visit here, added a live chat/quick question feature (already seems to do it's work nicely), solved some translation issues and changed the homepage a little bit: less products (8 instead of 12) and a new static banner underneath the products.

So any other people with different views? All input is welcome...

First look: nice but a lot of information on the beginning. After few seconds I also have a feeling that something is wrong with photos. Looking closely and big ones which appear on top in the slider are blurry.

I would put less products or make bigger spaces. What I really like is the idea! :) Good luck.

Edit: you have no favicon

Edited by Crowell (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...