sirDonald

Filter on Price-Drop page

Hi,

I have a lot of products on sale in my shop and the Sale/Price Drop page is getting a little confusing. Is it somehow possible to enable the Layered Navigation for this page?

If not, is there a module (preferrably free) that at least permits choosing a category?

At the moment, categories are displayed on the side, but they do not filter the products on sale but just point to their corresponding category page.

Felix

I am facing same problem, I can't use block layered module on price-drop page. Can any experienced programmer help on that matter?

I can't find where to add a product to the price drop page. How do you do this?

to add products there you just have to define special price for your product

this page displays all products that have dropped prices

to add products there you just have to define special price for your product

this page displays all products that have dropped prices

Is there no solution for the exact purpose of this thread? Because it is a very important feature which must be included in the basics of prestashop. Kindly consider to give a solution for this.

a more simpler way is to create a category named "Special discounts" for example and then associate all the products to that category.

You can automate this, but you need a programmer, by creating a php script that gets all the  reduced priced products and associates them with "Special discounts" category. Finally you could add this script (path) to your server cron jobs and set it to run as frequent as you want. 

• Like 1

I agree with sirDonald. It's a must that faced search module (Layered Navigation in ps1.6) have filter option for pages like: price drop, new products, popular products, etc.