Installation problem with presta

Hi to everyone, I have download PrestaShop files on my computer

and i try to install it first on my computer to test presta

I have XAMPP 1.8.3 with [php: 5.5.11] and phpMyAdmin 4.1.12 on my computer

when i install presta on localhost/pre/install/index.php all first steps runs ok up to 78 % 

when it comes to install Addons module i got a error  showing on the pic (attachment)

post-828756-0-25246800-1408013049_thumb.jpg

would be great if some can help me

thanks

I looked on the log file "20140814_exception.log" :

*ERROR*     2014/08/14 - 11:06:13: Current theme unselected. Please check your theme configuration. at line 100 in file config/config.inc.php

and in the installation log > 20140814_installation.log :

*ERROR*     2014/08/14 - 12:21:56: Cannot install module "cronjobs"

Weird, was trying to look for more info besides the "cant install" and "1. Defined" so i turned on debugging info here, and started the install again. Now I didnt get the error message and it says completed. No new messages in the log files. So I think, for me it is solved.

ok i think this problem seems resolved

I just create directory "prestashop" and copy the download prestashop files to it

now i install http://localhost/prestashop and the installation work just fine but what if i don't like to install it under a directory name "prestashop"  what if i would like to install it on a differend name ! how can i use a differend directory name

Edited by artiman (see edit history)

Weird, was trying to look for more info besides the "cant install" and "1. Defined" so i turned on debugging info here, and started the install again. Now I didnt get the error message and it says completed. No new messages in the log files. So I think, for me it is solved.

what directory name you used to install presto ?