Got problems in size bothe in the front and back office! Urgent !

Guest Steven_king

Everything is ready for my shop but size.

P1.
When I chose a product and a size on the product.php page then click "add to cart",the problem comes up.

All the sizes of the product are shown on the cart but not the only size I chose.

You can see the problem in the attachment.

P2.
I upload images by importing CSV files.
Imported one attribute CSV file,the sizes appear on "attribute and groupe",however,when I imported a new attribute csv file,which including the same sizes to the last one's,then the problem appears.
2 same sizes appear in the attribute.

The more attribute csv file I imported,the more same sizes appeared.
Also see the attachment please.

P3.
You will see 2 more pics in the attachment which are the screeshot of my CSV fiels.Please help check if there is any problem in them .

Thank you very very very much for your help.

Waitting for the answer online.

14817_sp9C0anebAEpwoZBIN6J_t

14818_U7Hwz0gpIbIHgIQ5TVLJ_t

14819_IKxZviP8E9rLqnXx6lib_t

14821_fVr4kqnP92XpTlTPWO9L_t

Hi Rocky,
Thank you for your reply.
What if I upload 1 thosand or more of products?How do you do with their attribute?Add them one by one in the back office? That is a heavy work.
Importing attribute by CSV files should be also taken into prestashop team's consideration ,it is supposed to be a basic function of prestashop.

Maybe I can't afford with waitting any longer for the solution.

Hi Rocky,

Do you mean you created many attributes for just one product at once?

I would like to know how to creat many attributes for many products(such as creat many attributes for the products which are in the same category) at once because there are thosunds of products on my shop.

Thank you and I really hope you can help.Thank you.

I don't know of a way to add many attributes to many products using the Back Office. I was talking about going to the "3. Combinations" tab and clicking the "Product Combinations Generator" at the top, which takes the attributes you select and generates all possible combinations for you.