Portswood Computers

Reserve or Collect In-Store Module

I was wondering if there is anywhere, or being developed a module to allow customers to reserve something online and then collect in store, this could work in conjuction with the pay in store, as they could reserve it online, and come and collect and pay in store when they pick the item up.

I tried to find the developers section to see if i could muddle through php and work one out for myself, but cant seem to find it.

Would appreciate any help at all.

Just a suggestion but if you do not use the cash on delivery module then that would be quite simple to alter to say "Reserve"

Then all you have to do is change the emails to reflect this change.

Then again even if you do use COD then just create a new module by copying the contents of that folder.

i'm after the same thing, total novice, can somebody explain in a bit more detail about making the new module or changing the COD module>?

I use prestabox.

Doing it now link soon to new module

Module created writing help file for it and it shall be released by 3am (GMT time - UK London time). Created module from scratch was easier. Please check back for download 3am tonight!

Here is the download link below to the finished module. I haven't finished help file but it very simple to install indeed. Please download and post here your comments and suggestions and I will incorporate where possible.

Please check back for full help file once completed.

New version below that fixes validation.php error. Do not download this one look further down posts for version 0.2 for the fixed version!!!!!1

reserveorder.zip

Thanks for sharing. I'm using PS 1.4.6.2 and it installs fine. Once I hit the module at checkout though, I get a white screen on the next step;

modules/reserveorder/validation.php

Thanks for sharing. I'm using PS 1.4.6.2 and it installs fine. Once I hit the module at checkout though, I get a white screen on the next step;

Hmmmmm? Not sure why? give me a little time and i'll take a look into it and release it again. What features would you like to see any suggestions and or comments too?

Hmmmmm? Not sure why? give me a little time and i'll take a look into it and release it again. What features would you like to see any suggestions and or comments too?

Definatly error on validation.php so i'll try and fix it today for you!

Try new download link to version 0.2 now!

Sadly, still presenting a blank page on validation.php for me. (PS v1.2.6.2) and the versioning is a little confusing. I grabbed the latest file above and installed it says;

Order Reservation v0.4 by Lady Red

hi, somebody fix this module ??... for 1.4.x.. i have the same problem that Wingz

Thanks Ladyred, just one question, can they select which store they want to collect from?

Thanks

Version 0.2 as version 1.0 is bugged in validation.php This current version fixes error recieved on validation.php

Does this work in v 1.5.3.1 ? I seem to be getting error:

There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.

Am I doing something wrong or failed to set something up somewhere ?

Cheers

Paul

Does this work in v 1.5.3.1 ? I seem to be getting error:

There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.

Am I doing something wrong or failed to set something up somewhere ?

Cheers

Paul

OK, I sorted that problem, but I seem to be getting the blank validation page... Anyone able to help with this issue ?

Cheers

Paul

I have installed this module and will need to configure it. Can someone tell me how to configure it? It installs okay and give me the message address and ''To the order of' needs to configured.  Don't know how to do that??  tHanks

I found this following module very useful and easy to use if you can find it 

Universal Payment Module v0.2 by PrestaLab