Lots of Issues with eBay Module

Ireneh

I just can't this module to behave as it should and would be grateful if anyone could give me some guidance to put things right as the bulk of my business is on eBay.

The issues are:

Some of my products in Prestashop were created using 'duplicate product' then edited to save time.  However the eBay module lists them with the original product title.  (It does recognise the new pictures and stock code etc).

As my products are clothing and accessories they can be all be listed with multi-variations in eBay.  However, the module sends them to eBay individually. 

It doesn't recognise my eBay Shop name

The template will not display my product description (neither {DESCRIPTION_SHORT} nor {DESCRIPTION} works.)

Thank you for any help - I'm almost on the point of giving up with it!

Irene

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have lot of issues too since last update. duplicate products, aplication internal error and this error appear almost each time i try sync my products from prestashop:

Tag data do not exist or are invalid. Check the API documentation.

Item.PictureDetails.PictureURL

I can't believe that this module has so many errors still and from support don't respond in days. I guess solution is go to payment module...

I have lot of issues too since last update. duplicate products, aplication internal error and this error appear almost each time i try sync my products from prestashop:

Tag data do not exist or are invalid. Check the API documentation.

Item.PictureDetails.PictureURL

I can't believe that this module has so many errors still and from support don't respond in days. I guess solution is go to payment module...

the error you have can be fixed change the default currency and language to the ones you have on ebay if you have a co.uk account you must add default language to en-gb to presta and currency to pounds

• 2 weeks later...