‘New Order’ notification email goes to different email address

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

i have the same issue, i stopped receiving notification emails, i installed the module (mail alerts) and configured it again, but the problem is when any customer presses "place my order", the explorer goes (Server Error).

i tired to disable this module and the (server error) issue solved and order was placed successfully.

when i re-installed this module and configured it, i had the same problem again. (along with that I am not receiving any notifications on my email)

Please help/

thanks

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

i have the same issue, i stopped receiving notification emails, i installed the module (mail alerts) and configured it again, but the problem is when any customer presses "place my order", the explorer goes (Server Error).

i tired to disable this module and the (server error) issue solved and order was placed successfully.

when i re-installed this module and configured it, i had the same problem again. (along with that I am not receiving any notifications on my email)

Please help/

thanks

suteibi,

I had the same problem with my website. It is not the modules fault in our case. We contacted our hosting provider and they found that it was a problem in the php.ini file and fixed it for us. 

Good luck,

Zack