Feed back for my handmade gift store

hiquilling

Hi,

it's a nicely edited default theme, that's probably all I can say about the theme.

I would work a bit on banners, as it's hard to read the red color with this sort of background.

Then, I would focus a bit on the order process - remove all the fields that are not necessary.

Also, if you ship worldwide for free...why do you have only two countries, US and Netherlands, to choose from?

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very happy to hear about that.

Actually, I did not notice that customer only can choose US and Netherlands. Now I have changed for all countries. Thank you for that.

Yes, I will change the colour of the text for better view.

About "Order process" , could  you pls mention what fields that you think are not necessary?

And one more thing I aksed in the forum but have not seen reply, it is about shipping. Actually, most of my products are free shipping, but some of them are need special packing and the delivery is "not free". I created new carrier named "special delivery" with fee for some special products, such as this one:

http://hiquilling.com/home/16-quilling-picture-3d-tulip.html

But I do not know why, it always state to be "free". Do you know why?

Thank you very much.

Hi,

in the order process - I don't think that you need to know what is the Date of birth of your customers...unless you're selling alcohol online. The same goes for title and the Receive special offers from our partners! checkbox.

About free delivery - it's possible that you have the free delivery set as the default one. 

I would recommend going through products and disabling the free delivery for those products manually.

(In product detail click on "Delivery/carrier" (not sure what it's called) in the left menu)

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your comment. About the shipping, I still cannot find the problem. In fact, it seems be "free" by default, even when customer choose to use "special delivery" which are not free, it still indicate "free". But I cannot find where this default is located. I go through all the products, all the delivery, everywhere. But I cannot found it.

Do you know why? Thank you