Product features sort order bug.

I have 54 features, and the sort order isn't working properly, I drag and items around, and they sort order is ordered, eg: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9... etc.

Then once I refresh, I get this:

ou3HEjF.png

Note the: 0,0,0,0,0,0,1,2,3,4,5.

Is this a known bug? I haven't dived into the code yet, but I need this to be properly ordered in the product page, so I might simply set up an override to always have a fixed order.

This also happens:(Note the order goes from 27 to 36)

oerodHV.png

Edited by amando96 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I also have problems with the display feature (I have 321 feature.) It appears even when all I want to see that 50 per page. and the other problem when I want to register my product create.

it is impossible because there's too many feature. display in the product page. It there's two problems with feature. in the feature section (number of feature display). and with the products. Because the number of display features prevents recording.

Now I can not work it's a big problem. I have prestashop Version 1.6.0.9 (updated. 1.6.0.8). no change in the heart of prestashop

Edited by ritopina (see edit history)

Hi there, I believe the problem happens when you move features from one category to another. I had this issue too, and fixed it by manually changing the position numbers in the SQL DB. I gave them consecutive numbers starting with 0, then 1,2,3 and so on. After that, the sorting function in the BO worked again too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I too have features sorting issues. Also when I hit Save and stay on features page it behaves like when i hit Save but without actual saving and loads Catalog>Products page. I will try DB sort solution and report back here.

Regards,

Vedran

Hi there, I believe the problem happens when you move features from one category to another. I had this issue too, and fixed it by manually changing the position numbers in the SQL DB. I gave them consecutive numbers starting with 0, then 1,2,3 and so on. After that, the sorting function in the BO worked again too.

Which table should I edit?
Edited by vmarkovic (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...