[SOLVED] White page problem (customer address)

I use Prestashop 1.6.0.6 . the store is not enabled. All the other pages is working fine..

Cool, go ahead and follow this blog post to turn on Error reporting. From there we can troubleshoot. Let us know what your findings are after following these steps. Thank you! www.prestashop.com/blog/en/the-500-internal-server-error-explained-solved/

• Like 1

Cool, go ahead and follow this blog post to turn on Error reporting. From there we can troubleshoot. Let us know what your findings are after following these steps. Thank you! www.prestashop.com/blog/en/the-500-internal-server-error-explained-solved/

I got this -> 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /home/#######/public_html/override/controllers/front/AddressController.php on line 6

AddressController.php file has this code: 

<?php

class AddressController extends AddressControllerCore
{

I close the {  with } in file AddressController.php.

I read this topic http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/329240-blanks-screens-in-fo-and-bo/ 

Now is OK!!  :)  thanks Benjamin 

Great to here, now tell me, was this an upgraded store? Did the error happen after upgrading? 

This will help us get a better understanding of when/how these small issues occur. Thank you!

Great to here, now tell me, was this an upgraded store? Did the error happen after upgrading? 

This will help us get a better understanding of when/how these small issues occur. Thank you!

No didn't happen after upgrading. But by the way when I upgraded my store I lost any CSS editing I made, so I restore my store from a backup.. This error was before and after upgrading.. :)