[SOLVED]Disable Contact Us page/link

Hi,,

is there a way to disable the contact us form? or at least remove it's link?

Thank you

to remove contact us form at all, go to preferences > seo & urls and REMOVE "contact us" page entry,

after that page will not be accesible anymore

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

to remove contact us form at all, go to preferences > seo & urls and REMOVE "contact us" page entry,

Hi Milos,

Sorry to ask you in this particular subject, but I really would like to edit the default "contact us" page. Is it possible? I wanna add maps & more information in contact us page. Thanks

contact.tpl

you will have to edit this file located in theme directory.

you can change there as much as you wnat, also add own maps etc.

Thanks a lot, brother! Just a little bit correction. The file name is contact-form.tpl in Prestashop 1.6.0.9 just in case someone interested to change as well  ^_^

• 9 months later...

I want to remove contact page so I did what you suggested but it doesn't work. The contact page is still available via mywebsite/index.php?controller=contact and visible in site map. Do you have any ideas? My Prestashop version is 1.6.0.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I've found this solution / works fine for my 1.6.1.4

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38916902/prestashop-disable-contact-form

I used 3rd advice - separated module - code works fine, just need to add <? in the beginning and ?> in the end.
After you copy contactpagedisabler.php file in modules/contactpagedisabler - you can find it as:

Contact page disabler v1.0 by author named "whatever", then just enable it.

nc