Translate fields values in "Contact information block"

Hi all,

I need to translate the address and phone text in Contact information block (not field names but field values) on different languages. Is it possible to do? Was unable to find anything on this neither in forum nor google.

Thx in advance. 

@Paulito: No, it is not what I'm searching for. With "Manage translation" button you can only translate field names, but I need to translate address itself (the value which I'm entering in the form).

@Vekia: I'm reffering to the second one. The one with address, block in the footer. I need to translate address so in English it will be like "My Company, ....., Paris France", in Ukraine like "Моя компанія, ...., Париж Франція".

Edited by stasinus (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

vekia i am talking about the fields in back office, in all other fields in modules you can select the translation between languages but not in this one... thanks

I am using 2 languages, so in the field "Store Information" i cant translate it to other languages.

I don't have the ability to separate the information in languages i use in my case Greek and English like in other modules

Edited by dloghis (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've found a simplest and obvious solution - just to edit blockcontactinfos.tpl file like below (I'm using address field just as example):

change

{if $blockcontactinfos_address != ''}, {$blockcontactinfos_address|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{/if}

with 

{l s='Company address' mod='blockcontactinfos'}

Then go-to translations, installed module section, and find blockcontactinfos section. You'll find 'Company address' field there. Fill it for all your languages and voila!

So you'll edit your data not in the module config but in translations. And it will not be lost with the engine update.

Also you can add any filed you want same way without editing any php-code.

• Like 1