Pament modul - change status order

dunozf

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a new payment module with redirect to the payment gateway.

After making the payment, I will be redirected back to the store and from payment gateway only get data such as transaction price, transaction paid, created, canceled.

I do not know how to restore and save order and change its status. 

Please advise.

Thanks.

just review the validation.php file from the bankwire module, and you should get an idea of what needs to occur.

ideally the payment gateway should expose a service so that your module can verify the transaction, instead of just trusting the requestor is the payment gateway (and not just someone who knows your URL).

• 4 weeks later...
thanks for your advice. 

I looked at the module Bankwire, and also some other payment modules, but I still have a problem after payment to save order and change its status. 

I made two versions of the module.

1. the first version is based on the module Bankwire, I get the error: Fatal error: Class 'ModuleFrontController' not found in /www/u/n/u51904/public_html/ps/modules/wplatbabw/controllers/front/validation.php on line 28 

2. the second version is based on Moneybookers module, I get the error: Notice: Undefined index: cart_id in /www/u/n/u51904/public_html/ps/modules/wplatba/validation.php on line 79 

Could you help me? 

Thanks

odd, not sure why it would do that.  I guess I would need to see the entire module to help you trouble shoot it further.  But I do charge for that type of personalized service.  Feel free to send me a PM or contact me via my website if you are interested