Serbian translation pack empty files

Thanks! I've turned on from my webhosting dashboard/cpanel... This is the message :

Warning: require_once(/home/wwwalcaauto/public_html/tools/tar/Archive_Tar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwalcaauto/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 855
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/wwwalcaauto/public_html/tools/tar/Archive_Tar.php' (include_path='/home/wwwalcaauto/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wwwalcaauto/public_html/classes/Language.php on line 855

Edited by sorinsavin (see edit history)

Thanks a lot! I've solved! The file .../public_html/tools/tar/Archive_Tar.php was missed ! I upload the Archive_Tar.php  from PrestaShop 1.6.0.9 pack but didn't work! I have replaced 1.6.0.9 file with 1.5.6.2 Archive_Tar.php file version after and everything is runnig perfect! I uploaded Romanian language pack and Argentina language pack! It seems working perfect for every language!  :P 

Thanks again!

Edited by sorinsavin (see edit history)

One of my clients had the same problem. In that case it appeared to be caused by the server security software.

In /tools/tar/Archive_Tar.php at line 1679 (Prestashop 1.6.0.8 and 1.6.0.9) is a call to the symlink() function.

For debugging I chopped more and more of the file content and I watched repeatedly while the just uploaded Archive_Tar.php file was being deleted. The minimum file content that caused the deletion was

symlink(

The solution was to alter the function call to avoid the offending string, i.e. from

if (!@symlink($v_header['link'], $v_header['filename'])) {

to

if (!@call_user_func_array('symlink', array($v_header['link'], $v_header['filename']))) {

in /tools/tar/Archive_Tar.php at line 1679.

It seems to work, but - as always - make your backups before any change. And remember that upgrading will undo your modification.

Edited by Gabi T (see edit history)