eBay module recommendations

Hi,

I've been looking for a while now and not had much joy.

I'm after a module that can import particular eBay orders to my prestashop.

I don't want nothing else so these all bells and whistles eBay modules for £100+ are not cost effective.

Can anyone recommend me anything.

All I want to be able to do is send eBay customers dispatched and tracking notifications via prestashop.

Thanks

• Like 1

Please look at our PrestaBay module. Yes it have a bit higher price that you expected (more that £100 ) but in case you need only import order we can provide you discount.

To import ebay orders to PrestaShop it's need to have PrestaShop product Reference same and ebay Item SKU (custom label).

After order imported to PrestaShop all status changes to it will be send to ebay (including tracking number).

If you interested in such solution please send URL of your store to our email prestabay@involic.com. After that we will generate trial license and send your module archive.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Please look at our PrestaBay module. Yes it have a bit higher price that you expected (more that £100 ) but in case you need only import order we can provide you discount.To import ebay orders to PrestaShop it's need to have PrestaShop product Reference same and ebay Item SKU (custom label).After order imported to PrestaShop all status changes to it will be send to ebay (including tracking number).If you interested in such solution please send URL of your store to our email prestabay@involic.com. After that we will generate trial license and send your module archive.Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Thanks for that, I'll send you an email over at some point today.

• 2 months later...
Good Morning involic, 

I'm from Spain and I would like to know if this module works for ebay.es.

Other hand, it would be possible to get some sort of discount on the price? 

thank you very much.