Cart is empty! Presta 1.6 Please!

Hello for all!

When i add a product in my cart and click in "finish", in page quick-order the cart apper empty.

I reinstalled the cart module, clear de cache, force compilation and not working!

I read some threads on this problem and could not find the solution. Can someone help me?

My prestashop is 1.6.0.8.

http://www.shopsensual.com.br

Thanks!!

Edited by paulormf (see edit history)

Hello for all!

When i add a product in my cart and click in "finish", in page quick-order the cart apper empty.

I reinstalled the cart module, clear de cache, force compilation and not working!

I read some threads on this problem and could not find the solution. Can someone help me?

My prestashop is 1.6.0.8.

http://www.shopsensual.com.br

Thanks!!

---

I removed www from seo and urls and cart worked, but, two methods of payment stopped working.

One of them, when enabled depure mode returns

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/themes/default-bootstrap/mails/br/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\"' in /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(10, '\') #2 /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(10, '\') #3 /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_t in /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.phpon line 667

---

I removed www from seo and urls and cart worked, but, two methods of payment stopped working.

One of them, when enabled depure mode returns

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/themes/default-bootstrap/mails/br/order_conf_product_list.txt" on line 2 "{$product[\'reference\']}" - Unexpected "\"' in /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(10, '\') #2 /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(10, '\') #3 /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_t in /home/shops340/public_html/shopsensual.com.br/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.phpon line 667

---

Resolved this problem removing the folder mails from the theme folder.

but as for the cart, is there any solution or even need to leave without the www?