Full width horizontal menu and banner (slideshow)

Hey Guys,

i´ve got a small question, I would like to have the horizontal superfished menu in full width and the slideshow also in full width, like on this site: http://www.frontlineshop.com/?show=1

How do I do that?
I Just want the menu in full width not the whole header. Would be great if somebody knows a solution.

I´m using Prestashop 1.6.0.6 with custom kronan template.

www.fashionresidenz.de

Best regards,

Lucas

There is no simple way to achieve it, unless your theme supports it, because you have to change css for the menu only, and tpls for the slider too. And indeed you need a full-width slider. So it would be probably easier and cheaper to simply find a compatible template :)

Hey thank you for your answer,
that I need a full-width slider is logical, I also know one modul, but what happend with the top horizontal menu bar? I tried to change css für superfished.css, something like width to 130% and than the margin in -350px, but it does not has the correct effect.

Maybe it is possible just to enlarge the background of the horizontal top menu? Because the buttons have to stay where they are at the moment, I just want a black bar over the full width ^^

Best regards,
Lucas

Ah, right you linked it before, sorry.

Well it seems quite complicated if you also want the slider to be fullwidth too.

For the menu only you can try with a bg image, but first you need to remove the background here

body.boxed #page (pw.css line 1214)

The other one should just be the main body element in global.css, but it's compressed at the moment so I cannot tell it for sure

Hey Nemo1,

the slider is not so important, for that I can use an other slider module.
But the Menu is my main Problem. Did I unterstand you correctly, I should remove the background color #fff and in spit of that I should use a background picture with an black stripe at the menu position?

I already tryed that, but the background in mobile size does not fit correct with the top menu, so that does not work.

If I understand you wrong, please explane me what you mention to do.

• 5 years later...