The Best Sneakers - House of Shoe's

PrestaShark

Hi All,

This is my latest custom made store (no "club template"!). Made with a lot of love both from client side (own pictures and describtions!) and mine :)
What is the main point? Fully customized default prestashop theme from 1.5.6.2.

Im proud of homefeatured products view.

Blocklayered working on center column and works with subcategories too!

thebestsneakers.eu/pl/8-obuwie-sportowe

Many other features that i made for this project: random header banners, ajax search with images and prices, shoe size comparison tables match to product category and manufacturer (womens - nike, mens - jordan brand), custom responsive email templates.

Please feel free to review. We almost ready for international rollout. Need to finish slider with banners and finish blog design.

Products are available directly from store.

thebestsneakers.eu

Best regards!

my tips

1. the background pattern - make it fixed

2. work a little bit more at top horizontal menu - check this out: hover effects, or some colors...

3. make the shop responsive (if possible)

4. try to add the "add to cart" button on product list when hover like in p.s 1.6

5. too many new products in "new products block" from the right column, reduce it to 3 or fill in the free space under the product list(where the list is smaller doesn't look nice) e.g. with manufacturers logos or sponsors..

6. improve your SEO:

- Your page does not contain any H1 headings

- Your site lacks a "robots.txt" file

- Your site lacks a sitemap file

- Your page has more than 20 http requests, which can slow down page loading

- Your page size (source code) is 56.22 Kb and your content text size is 2.29 Kb. Your content text represents 4.07% from your webpage source code. This is a low ratio and you might need to add more content!

p.s. i usually do not write shops reviews because most of them are like the default theme and there is nothing to say, but here i can see some effort and you deserve my appreciation