Hello,

I apologize if this question has already been answered somewhere, but I wasn't able to find the solution when I searched.

I have Prestashop 1.6.0.6 with the latest version of the "Warehouse" theme installed. I am using Virtual Merchant as the payment gateway and installed the "Payments via Credit Card v1.9" module to process the payments.

The issue is that during the general checkout process, the left and right columns are hidden. But when the payment page is shown (url is navigating from "/order?multi-shipping=" to "modules/virtualmerchant/payment.php", the left and right colum re-appear and it looks rather strange.

I believe that this can be controlled using CSS classes, for example for the left column either the "show-left-column" or "hide-left-column" class should be specified for the <body> tag

In fact when I debug the pages in the browser, I can see that the order checkout pages have this HTML for the body tag:

<body id="order" class="order hide-left-column hide-right-column  lang_en  ">

while the payment page has this body tag:

<body id="module-virtualmerchant-payment" class="module-virtualmerchant-payment show-left-column show-right-column  lang_en  ">

My problem is that I don't know where to change the classes for the body tag for the respective module.  If anybody can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it!

I admit that I likely lack some fundamental understanding of how Prestashop generates HTML pages, so any references for good resources to get started with that would be helpful as well.

Thanks,

Hans

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...