Issue with all the sliders in different position rather than header hook

Hello

It's from this morning that I keep trying to find a solution about a new issue on my website 
www.spellgifts.com

I am going to add a products slider which might work differently depending by which page.

On the homepage it might work showing new or featured products just above the footer

On the product pages, it might work showing the other products of the same category always just above the footer.

There is something which prevent the module to work as a slider when it is placed in a different position rather than the header hook.

As you can see in the homepage, just below the "New Products" field, there is a list of the last 12 products added instead of a slider of it .

If I move the same module back into the header hook, it would work fine.

Can anyone help me to discover what's the reason?

This problem happens with every slider related module, the one installed at the moment is Lof New products module.

Many Thanks

you've got js error in console

OcAGLpm.png

it affects all other js scripts that are loaded after

this is probably why it doesnt want to work well

• Like 1

that jscript is related to LOF New Products module 

the point is that whichever module I try to use as a slider in that hook, it doesn't work at all

I have placed a different slider on that position now, but it shows the same problem without jscript mistakes on the console

Edited by Sklytter (see edit history)